Anyone into Xenogears?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Ghaleon777
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Anyone into Xenogears?

Post by Ghaleon777 »

I absolutely LOVE Xenogears, such a shame that square didnt make a remake already...
I am making a "battle game" of Xenogears... focusing just in a tournament where you can play as every boss and monster, still in development, but this is what i am making for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMGRfCd ... Edward%27s

Far from being finished of course.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Anyone into Xenogears?

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

I'll be honest...I couldn't play it because of the graphics lol (^^;;) It deserves a remake & I totally respect it. I've seen some play it and I've read a lot about it. I also really enjoyed Xenosaga for PS2 Trilogy (I sad still it was meant to be 6 games...) But it totally deserves a remake and i'm surprised it hasn't had one already!
LUNAR Telegram Group Chat

https://t.me/WorldofLunar

"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE"
- Jeff Hardy -

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I loved it, and hated it at the same time.

I would always get so mad during boss fights that would turn into back to back fights and if you died against one you had to repet them all. T^T

Music and character designs were some of my favorites though.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

VidKid369
Lostest Boy

Post by VidKid369 »

Hey! I'm going through my entire RPG collection and trying to 100% Complete each and every one, and Xenogears is one game I want to really play sometime soon... I loved the first Xenosaga on PS2 I beat that one twice. I made it to the final boss in Xenogears and I just stopped playing cause I heard there was nudity, lol.

I love the out-of-gear combat I much prefer that than actually fighting inside of a gear.

My friends were totally into this game in Middle School we'd go to a friend's house everyday afterschool and just replay the intro all the time. This game was very popular to us when we were younger. Definitely have a lot of memories attached with it.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

You stopped playing because there may be nudity? O.o Did you look at the rating of the game to play it? That's kind of something to expect based on a rating of a game. If you're too young to play said game then you're too young for the ending (^.~)

I highly suggest playing Xenosaga 2 and 3 too
LUNAR Telegram Group Chat

https://t.me/WorldofLunar

"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE"
- Jeff Hardy -

VidKid369
Lostest Boy

Post by VidKid369 »

Lol, yes. I know that seems odd, but I was going to a Catholic private school at the time and I felt like it was wrong. Well usually I don't expect to see nudity in games and I don't really care for it but it is what it is.

But! I'm playing Xenogears right now, and I am enjoying it but it is kinda going really slow... but I usually love that cause I love reading a lotta dialogue and the dungeons don't even seem that hard to me. 🙂

I actually beat Xenosaga 1 twice and I loved it. I have Xenosaga 2, which I haven't played more than 5 mins. of, and/but I don't have 3 at all.