Blue Spire in SSSC

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Blue Spire in SSSC

Post by DaWrestla »

Well, now that I finished DS and started SSSC again, I came upon an interesting little fact.

In the Vane library, if you go all the way up and check the wall to the right of the librarian, the plaque/scroll mentions something about the Blue Spire on the Blue Star. I think it said that was how people came over to the Silver Star, but I can't remember. Anyway, I think that's really neat, and supports the theory that the Blue Spire on the Silver Star from EBC isn't on the SSSC map.

Discuss.
Vaporized before my eyes

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Which book? I have all the books in screenshot form for the SSSC library. Looking at the screens though, is it the bookshelf, or is it what looks like a book on the desk to the right of the librarian? I may have missed that if you could read it.
-G1

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

It's not a book, period. It literally a scroll/plaque on to the right of the librarian (did I spell that right?).

Walk straigh up when you get in the library. It's there :)
Vaporized before my eyes