My Lunar Ocarina (WIP)

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Lanku D'Certo
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

My Lunar Ocarina (WIP)

Post by Lanku D'Certo »

So my replica of Alex's ocarina is coming along nicely. It's not the same shape, as that shape is very rare among ocarina makers, and it's not the same holes, cause no one makes triangle holes in ocarinas lol, but it's the same colors, and it'll have the same squiggle design on the end. It'll also be a bit darker from the final glazing, but basically, this is what's been done. https://imgur.com/a/auArS7w

I'm so excited that it's finally almost done. I've been wanting this for a very long time.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Re: My Lunar Ocarina (WIP)

Post by Shiva Indis »

That looks great! A lot about the design in the animations is pretty nonstandard, I'm sure - my (limited) understanding is that the general instrument shape can vary a lot, but triangle holes just sounds like a being weird for its own sake. :D

I hope you'll keep us apprised of your progress!
「まあいいけど。」

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

That looks fantastic! Great work!
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'd suggest painting triangles over the holes in black, to give the look of triangles while being functionally circles.