Seeking Eternal Blue Mail-In

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
ssdninja
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Seeking Eternal Blue Mail-In

Post by ssdninja »

Hey thank you! I pop in every few weeks to see if anything is changed. Still no poster, but there was a very nice WD lot on ebay a few weeks ago. Almost grabbed it since it had a few posters but, I don't want to hoard and I think I have enough to trade as it is if it came to that. Maybe 2022 will be my year :) All the best!

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

Still at it :D It's out there somewhere

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

Potential lead! Can't say too much but my heart is beating like crazy at the moment

edit: to the person that messaged me if you happened to not get my PMs please reach out again. I messaged twice to make sure it went through LOL

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

Haven't heard back from the lead yet but I'm checking in here everyday. Hopefully they reach back out soon! <3

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

It finally happened. It's been quite a journey but I finally secured this poster and I still can't believe I'm looking at it. I really can't thank everyone here enough for following along with my posts over the years and giving support along the way! I'll still be around but I thankfully won't be updating this thread anymore :) Hope you all have a great weekend :D

https://imgur.com/NJY0V5f

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

YAY! I'm so happy for you! :D

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

Rest assured this will be displayed with UV resistant glass and I have UV film on my windows already

It'll be a while before I update with pictures because I have to find a place to make some custom frames that match but I will in time! :D

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Please do! I really need to do better by my collection and I'd love to see how you frame the poster for inspiration. We're in the process of having a basement added to our house, and while it'll primarily be a cat-free workspace for my husband I'm thinking I'll use some of the wall space and finally put up some posters.

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

Got it up :D

Anyone ever want to frame one of these, absolutely 100% will vouch for Level Frames. $238 for the custom frame and UV resistant glass, shipping included.

Can't believe it's on the wall ;__;

Got it next to Sophia from Xenogears too which looking back was one of the first pictures I posted in this thread. Came full circle!

Appreciate everyone for following my little story over the years ._. I'm gonna have at least one more surprise here coming up though, so we're not done yet!!

https://imgur.com/a/BY9mJva

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Gorgeous! I have always loved the colors in that particular piece of artwork.

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Post by ssdninja »

One last surprise for everyone :D

https://imgur.com/a/OBijxwh

Think this is gonna do me for a while. Going to go broke getting frames for all these but that's not a bad problem to have :)