Lunar 3 premise

For discussion of rumors of any new Lunar games, including the nonexistent Lunar 3
Winchester469
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar 3 premise

Post by Winchester469 »

Hello I have created a non complete manuscript as I have written myself to a point where I don't have it in my head to complete the story for lunar 3. I wish I could attach the file but for some reason this forum does not let me add a word document on it. I am willing to share to anyone willing to provide an email / knows what I need to do to attach it on here.
A brief description is its a story between lunar 1 and 3 casting Nall as the main character coming into his own, showing how the dragons live, die and reincarnate themselves. the world is cast into 2 factions as the word of Althenas death spread through Lunar. one in which they accept her gift of being free and those that are trying to claim the power and control for themselves lead by a bitter man named Dalbec.
Id like to one day send it to game arts, but I believe we need to show them what it looks like before they may make it. looking for people with skills to do a test battle system with sprites, concept art for characters both designs of before and after the nomad smith tribe where everyone gets a design swap, maybe some test skills in battle, a world map and completed script in both English and Japanese.
I am also both proud of what Ive written, but open to changes in almost everything. there is one scene I do believe should be kept and that's Nall's scene at burg 200 years after last visiting Alex and Luna's grave emphasizing that as life goes on the years get shorter in between to a point were you no longer feel the passing of time and the name of the villian. I named him Dalbec after Dalbec the hunter a Canadian folklore legend that kind of fits the half hearted nature of the lunar series. I wrote most of this during the roughest period of my life so its a little dark but not in your face dark. I believe instead of a love story between a couple I think this one can handle the love of ones self personal growth and development. and how the love of many friends can help shape you into the person you are destined to be in life.
thank you for your time looking forward to dealing with any lunar fans willing to put together a passion project / game proposal to Game arts. all names if it reaches that point that wish to be mentioned will be quoted in the proposal.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Lunar 3 premise

Post by Kizyr »

Hey so not commenting on the script itself (it's a tremendous task and ask, I'm sure you're aware of the size of this kind of a project!). But just regarding being able to attach something: I'd suggest something like a Google Document that you can link here. The forum... ancient as it is... isn't really set up to attach anything more than images really.

(Also, I mean, with a Google Doc it's up to you if you want to remove/change access at any time, whereas you'd have to delete your post if you wanted to do the same with anything posted here.)
~Kizyr (they|them)

Winchester469
Burg Farmer

Re: Lunar 3 premise

Post by Winchester469 »

Thanks ill try that. Its a big project I know. But im doing it for fun. Just know there is a lot of Tallent out there.