There is a 2006-2010 PROJECT... Do you think it's LUNAR 3?

For discussion of rumors of any new Lunar games, including the nonexistent Lunar 3

What do you think it is?

FINAL FANTASY
50%
LUNAR 3
50%
NEED for SPEED
No votes
PRINCE of PERSIA
No votes

Total votes: 12

Sakkkim
BANNED
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

There is a 2006-2010 PROJECT... Do you think it's LUNAR 3?

Post by Sakkkim »

There is a game project... Do you think its LUNAR 3?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

What?

Where's the project? Could you provide a link for those that aren't as diligently following gaming news? ^^;;;

Plus... aren't those games by different companies? How could they all be possibilities for a project?
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Also, wheres the option for those who think it's "none of the above." ;)

Either way, I don't think it's Lunar 3, but 2006 - 2010 is a very long time. That's 4 years for a company to kick out a bunch of games, so who knows.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Thanks for the ambiguous information from no source.

I hear about another project somewhere by someone. Maybe that could be Lunar 3? KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Look at this person's profile. Click on "find all posts".

Is there any reason to take this poster seriously at all? He (?) shows up, posts some inane question/poll about Lunar 3, then disappears for weeks.

Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dunkleheit »

Only two of his posts don't end with a question mark. One of those lacks any punctuation at all.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, there needs to be a link stating where you even got this rumor from, because.

It sounds like a rumor a publisher would put out to get people talking about a mystery game, but even at that, those titles are scattered throughout more than one company. Prince of Persia is UbiSoft, Final Fantasy is SquareEnix, Lunar is GameArts, and I believe Need for Speed is EA.

Seriously, a source link would really help.
-G1

Roas Atrades
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Roas Atrades »

Like G1 said, the sheer fact that all those games are from different developers makes this an absurd question.

Please, either really get involved in a topic, or stop spamming. People here have a lot of patience, but even that begins to run thin eventually.
Free your mind and let your dreams fly, -me

Dunkleheit
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dunkleheit »

[excuse to shows sprite]Yeah, don't make me send my sprites after you.[/excuse to shows sprite]