"Howdy!"

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Texcap
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

"Howdy!"

Post by Texcap »

...I'm a Texan, so that's probably the most appropriate way to introduce myself at the board eh?

Anyhow, as shamed as I am to admit it I only recently got my hands on LUNAR: SILVER STAR STORY (PS1) and while I'm a little poorer where my wallet is concerned, I'm blown away by the game! I've had this one in my "to get" list for awhile, and after hearing too many rave reviews to recall, I decided to finally make it a priority -- despite the costs associated with finding a complete, well taken care of, copy of the game. Dang glad that I did.

I'm just getting started, but I wanted to jump in here nonetheless (and this site gets credit for giving me the final push to get into the series when I did) and say "glad to be aboard" and that I look forward to discussing the LUNAR series with fellow fans.

...and yes, I've already ordered LUNAR 2: ETERNAL BLUE.

Ha.

Fortiter -- Per Mare Per Terras!

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

hey welcome to Lunar-net. Nice to hear you love Lunar SSSC, but where did you order Lunar 2 from, that game is usually very hard to get ahold of.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: "Howdy!"

Post by DevNall »

Glad to know there are other folks from the South around. :)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

There's a good contingent of Southerners around. Sonic# and myself are both born Tennesseans, though I'm living in Arlington right now.

Welcome to the boards; I hope you really enjoy both Lunars there. Careful poking around if you want to avoid spoilers, though. Since the games have been around for so long (counting the originals, near about 10-12 years), then the only spoilers really regulated are the ones for the upcoming Dragon Song for the Nintendo DS. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Texcap
Meribian Merchant

Post by Texcap »

segaboy7 wrote:...where did you order Lunar 2 from, that game is usually very hard to get ahold of.

Used an e-bay store and located a nice copy if for a "pretty penny" as we'd say here.

And thanks for the welcome.

Fortiter -- Per Mare Per Terras!