dragonmaster for a bad guy

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

dragonmaster for a bad guy

Post by segaboy7 »

Could you imagine a lunar game where the bad guy is the dragonmaster? I think this would rock, your main character wouldn't be trying to become a dragonmaster but trying to stop one. And Imagine the final boss fight, a dark dragon could control the dragons and the power of althena, the battle would just be amazing and give the zophar battle a run for its money. Am I the only one who thinks this would be cool

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne is already an evil dragonmaster.

Not Ghaleon, in EB. He was just a fake. I mean G1 on the boards. He's downright evil. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I know, Kizyr is living proof of G1's evilness....

*smirks*

Actually, the two games sort of already have that :P In TSS & SSSC, you fight the black dragon. In TSS & SSSC, you actually fought a Ghaleon, who had nearly turned himself into a God. Then in EB/C, I suppose you had the fake dragonmaster, but he still had dragonmaster! Oh, don't foget about DM Zok! (Was that his name? I can't remember :P)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

phyco126 wrote:I know, Kizyr is living proof of G1's evilness....

Are you daft, man? My evilness is all my own doing.

phyco126 wrote:In TSS & SSSC, you fight the black dragon. In TSS & SSSC, you actually fought a Ghaleon, who had nearly turned himself into a God. Then in EB/C, I suppose you had the fake dragonmaster, but he still had dragonmaster! Oh, don't foget about DM Zok! (Was that his name? I can't remember :P)

Dragonmaster Zoc, yeah. But, those were all fake Dragonmasters. What Segaboy is talking about is fighting a legitimate one. ...well, the Black Dragon was a legitimate Black Dragon, but he did go insane.

...or so they say. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Oh come on, the Black Dragon wasn't insane. He lost a bet with Dyne, lost a ton of Silver, so he attacked Dyne. A shame really, but I suppose that Blacky's gambling problem finally got the best of him...

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

yeah, like a ligitimate DM, and could you imagine if althena was at his side because she was in love with him. I dunno it think it would be cool just because the final boss battle would be sooo challenging, I would love it.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

phyco126 wrote:Oh come on, the Black Dragon wasn't insane. He lost a bet with Dyne, lost a ton of Silver, so he attacked Dyne. A shame really, but I suppose that Blacky's gambling problem finally got the best of him...

I think the black dragon is a her.

Lunar is all about balance. If the white dragon is male and the red dragon is female then the blue dragon is male and the black dragon is female.

logically.

But, I might be wrong and I probably am.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I too seem to recall the black dragon being referred to using feminine pronouns in some game, but I'm not sure which. EBC would be my best guess. Legend's seems likely to be male, though, since it's named Rubeus.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Probably depends between games. The Black Dragon seemed male in TSS/SSSC and female in EB/EBC.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I think the black dragon is a her.

That's one ugly she dragon....

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Who are you to judge? You're not a dragon. :P

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Who said I wasn't in my past life? Eh? :P

Wolfman_Samurai
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Wolfman_Samurai »

Wait a inute idn't the black bragon have horns? I mean that is a generally a male trait. But then again in some deer species they both have horns.....

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

GhaleonOne wrote:Probably depends between games. The Black Dragon seemed male in TSS/SSSC and female in EB/EBC.

This makes sense to me. Dragons can be killed (look at TSS for proof of that), and it's possible that the Black Dragon died between Lunar 1 and 2, and the next Black Dragon born was female.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

ilovemyguitar wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:Probably depends between games. The Black Dragon seemed male in TSS/SSSC and female in EB/EBC.

This makes sense to me. Dragons can be killed (look at TSS for proof of that), and it's possible that the Black Dragon died between Lunar 1 and 2, and the next Black Dragon born was female.

If that were the case and the black dragon died between TSS & EB wouldn't we have seen a baby black dragon somewhere. Like Nall & Ruby wouldn't the dragon have associated itself with someone with significant importance to the plot? Just my idea.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Not neccessarily. It's possible one did that at some point between Lunar 1 and 2, but if a black dragon was formed shortly after Lunar 1, it would be similiar to Nall in aging. Meaning it could look like a full size dragon easily.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah. The young black dragon could have been part of someone else's story. Likewise with blue and red (I doubt Ruby's been a baby dragon the whole time since Lunar 1, although her past before Hiro is a total blank).

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Good point. Good point. Now that leads me to wonder who lays the dragons eggs? Or how are they spawned?

Now i'm going really off topic.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

They're manifestations of magic power, so they're probably not hatched or spawned. Although that rather contradicts Nall being the child of Quark. I think Shigema didn't think that one through.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

That's why I was confused. Because nobody has children that are manifestations. I suppose people could argue that Jesus was but 1. you have to believe in Jesus & 2) even jesus was born from a human. Thanks for clearing that up for me.