I only have a few things of Lunar

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Jupiterstar1221
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I only have a few things of Lunar

Post by Jupiterstar1221 »

New member for sometime but haven't ever posted. My name is Victoria, 21 year old female who is into gaming BIG time. As stated in the title I only have two rare posters that you could get from WD if you sent in a little order form for both seperately. And I have have both Lunar:silver star story complete guide (Started to fall apart the very day I got it, it fell right out of its seams) and the hardcover of Lunar 2:Eternal Blue complete guide. I've been a fan for several years, and I both Lunar 2 with the complete box and everything. SADLY, I've lost them! I might have to rebuy them again. What do you guys think?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm... not sure what the question is? The guides are nice things to have, certainly, even though the SSSC one is flimsy. And it sucks to have lost the games, but they shouldn't be hard to find on eBay. You might also check out the SegaCD games if you haven't already, as there are good SCD emulators so you'd only have to get the game discs.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Ebay and I heard Amazon.com as well is a good place to pick the games back up. Ebay should be good for the guides and any other lost items, but it may take some time to find someone selling them.

Sorry to hear that you lost them. Though the SSSC guide book is cheap, I have the same problem with the seams, which is why I keep the book locked away with the rest of my Lunar stuff.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Jupiterstar1221
Burg Farmer

I FOUND THAT I HAVE THE ENTIRE L:SSSC Collector's edition! I'm so happy! I have the games but I don't have the accessories. I'm trying to get it all.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I would second that if you haven't played them, get the Sega CD original Lunar games. Even if you don't have a Sega CD, you can play them on your computer.

BTW, welcome to the boards. :)
-G1

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

It would be fantastic to have both games released as a compilation. Unfortunately the only way we'd see that is to have them magically appear on the Wii as downloadable games.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Actually, it would be fantastic if someone bought me every piece of Lunar merchandise ever made :P

I still want to see SSSC and EBC re-released on the PSP. god knows it's completely possible.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Jupiterstar1221
Burg Farmer

I agree. I was at Halfprice books they had a sega system for sale. I would love to buy some more Lunar but I can't. NO JOB! I'm working on that, but not for the last 3 days. I have caught a nasty stomach virus. And its kept me out of searching for a job for the last 3 days.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Definitely should buy them if you got the dough ^^ When both SSSC and EBC came out I bought two extra of each just to have as collectables..lol. Sadly, these days I am more broke. :lol: When I was in Japan I looked all over for some rare LUNAR items such as the coins and Mia statue but my search bore no fruit :cry:
Image"Sample my goods!!"