Lunar Novles

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Fuhere Santa
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Novles

Post by Fuhere Santa »

Dose any one know where one can find the lunar novles? I tried looking every where on the net and no luck :cry: , any and all information on the whereabouts of these grand books will be much helpfull 8)
Baka-gameing...the only way to game YES!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

The Lunar novels are very rare; I had to search around several bookstores across Japan before recovering all of them. Online, you'd have to use amazon.co.jp, and then there are restrictions on purchasing overseas.

They're also not in English, if that wasn't already apparent. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Fuhere Santa
Meryod Yokel

Post by Fuhere Santa »

ya i fiqured they were in japanese but in still very intrested in finding them so thanks for your help ^_^ 8)
Baka-gameing...the only way to game YES!

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The main thing you'll get out of them is a bit of artwork; Akari Funato did a few illustrations for each. Kizyr's posted summaries of the SSS novels and is working on the EB ones, as you may be aware. They're far less accessible to non-readers of Japanese than the manga, obviously.

Kemana
Student of Vane

Post by Kemana »

umm... i`d like to find them to...but what i realy want is to see the covers is there a place that has pics of the covers big enough to see details?