I have returned! (maybe)

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
nadiaff
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I have returned! (maybe)

Post by nadiaff »

Hello to people I don't know and hello again to people I've met before. Some of you may know me as Lily from way way back in 1997 on some board whose name I can't really remember. Some of you may know me from LunarNet as Nadia. Most of you probably have no idea who I am and will unfortunately probably have little chance to get to know me as I am as likely to post frequently as GhaleonOne is to turn into a spry leprechaun and go dancing off into the sunset.

That being said, uh... let's see... stuff about me. I'm a Lunar fan from back in the Sega CD days. I've lost touch with the fandom for the past seven or eight years (amazing to believe it's been around that long). And although I own all the Lunar games (even the Game Gear one!) I have as of yet only actually completely played through the two Sega CD games. (This will probably be fixed when I return to America, though.)

Other than that I like anime and manga a lot. I have somehow gone down the path of academic research with those hobbies, though. Right now I am doing research on shoujo manga from the 1950s, which, for the most part, is really boring and I highly recommend people avoid (Tezuka Osamu's works excepted).

Right now I am living in Kyoto, Japan, doing a study abroad, but I'll be back in America in May. Yeah, so nice to meet you all and stuff.

--Nadia

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

FIRST AGAIN!

Welcome back! It's good to see people return and not be all traumatized by it. It's makes us seem that much more functional!
ImageImageImage

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Nadia!

Say, it's great to see you around again. Welcome back.

Your old username, by the way, is still around if you want to switch back to that. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board!

I'd greet you more, but I have to figure out how to transform G1 into a spry leprechaun and teach him dancing. The leprechaun might be possible, but I'm really not sure about the other. ^_~
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Yo

Post by Angelalex242 »

Hey, Nadia.

I'm Angelalex242 on #arcadia too, just so ya know. So I recognize you fine :)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I know you, well, kinda. Eh.

And Sonic#, dancing is much easier to pull off when you shoot at their feet.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Greetings from NextGen. and Mississippi. 8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Wuz up?

Welcome back to the boards from Dragonlord.
Last edited by Dragonlord911 on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I find it funny y'all are welcoming her here, when she's been here several years longer than you have. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I've been saying that about this introduction board for almost as long as it's been here, that it's a bit ludicrous to have people who joined after the person posting "welcoming" that person. I guess it takes a real old-timer's return to really stick out. :P

Hi, Nadia. I remember you from other brief posts here and at the WDMB. And I know I visited your site, though for the life of me I can't recall what was on it. SegaCD Lunar stuff, presumably. ;)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Kizyr wrote:I find it funny y'all are welcoming her here, when she's been here several years longer than you have. KF

Heh, I technically never welcomed her :P I too find it funny, so if I remember the person, they usually just get a "WB j00." Eh. I remember Nadia, real faint here on the boards, but her fansight was one of the first lunar fansights I visited back in the good ol days.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Asmodean
Legendary Hero

Post by Asmodean »

I just welcome in general. I come and go so randomly I never know who I know, you know?

So it's just easier to welcome everyone!

WELCOME!!
ImageImageImage

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

Yay, Nadia! Good to see you here again (even though you were here long before I got off my mega-mangy butt and joined). :)
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com