Umm

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
MiaOne
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by MiaOne »

I don't like IE. I like FireFox. :P

Coley, you heard her...the forum gods demand clevage so get craking!

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Don't you use Safari Julie? Can you check the boards on it?
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

By the way, sweetness to you for putting the Quote Selected part back in. That was teh ub3rness XD

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Trying out in Safari :)

Fast reply seems to work (that's how I'm writing this), although only if you're logged in already (otherwise, it does nothing, which is confusing). And presuming I'm using it correctly, no, "Quote Selected" does not work.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

GhaleonOne wrote:Don't you use Safari Julie? Can you check the boards on it?

Someone beat me to it. :evil:

....I have too many damn internet programs on this computer. Safari, IE, and FireFox. But, I need all of them! None of my school websites work on anything but IE...livejournal.com looks best in IE, addictinggames.com goes most smoothly on Safari (and this website is a MUST for college students) myspace.com is only aligned correctly in Safrai, deviantart.com is only aligned right in FireFox and FireFox generally goes faster.

Right now I have FireFox and Safari opened...my computer will crash one of these days. WAIT A SECOND...it already did :P

BTW LunarNET looks great in all three browsers. Yay!

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

It's still doing it to me. IE + XP. Grr... lol and I can't access the boards from work anymore /access denied!

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

I also have to log in twice on here. I'm using IE & Windows XP.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

One more request, could we get a different icon for the popular topics? I can't tell whether there are new posts in them or not.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I found what it was... It's a cookie issue.

The only way to get around it (at least for me) is to clear your cookies before accessing the site--or set them to automatically delete after you close your browser (you can do that on Firefox, I dunno about IE). You have to do that each time, though. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Alunissage wrote:One more request, could we get a different icon for the popular topics? I can't tell whether there are new posts in them or not.

Just a reminder, please request things in the request area I set up, I hardly read other topics unless the title sounds urgent.

Btw, have any of you "Upgraded" to the latest version of Firefox? I have no problems whatsoever about logging in at home, at my office, or at my college computers.

Chris
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Chris »

Kizyr wrote:I found what it was... It's a cookie issue.

The only way to get around it (at least for me) is to clear your cookies before accessing the site--or set them to automatically delete after you close your browser (you can do that on Firefox, I dunno about IE). You have to do that each time, though. KF

Kizyr, that worked for me when using Firefox. I haven't tried IE yet.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Insydius wrote:Just a reminder, please request things in the request area I set up, I hardly read other topics unless the title sounds urgent.

Sure, but I must've missed what that area is, unless it's the "feature testing" topic. That didn't sound right. (It's also a pain to look at because of that huge pic in the first post, which stretches the board too wide and forces scrolling.)
Last edited by Alunissage on Mon May 02, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That pic shouldn't be huge. It's setup to shrink and only if you click it do you get a full image. It was for testing I assumed. Does it not shrink for you?
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's always been huge. Clicking on it just opened a new window with it the same size, as I recall. Since no one said explicitly what size it was supposed to be in the post I didn't know anything was wrong...I just thought it was pointless. >_<

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah, it's shrunk down for me. What browser/operating system are you using?
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

IE

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

The image reducer uses a Firefox javascript, those using IE will get what the board would normally display, the image's actual size.

And the "Feature Request" is in the other fora towards the bottom, the one where you stated your hatred towards the Orc smiles.
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa