On its way!

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Justinzero
Lostest Boy
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

On its way!

Post by Justinzero »

I just finished watching a movie, and my Blackberry was buzzing. Inside was message from Playasia.com
Hi Justin,

Your Play-Asia.com Order#16371606 was sent out today!
Yes, you read that right, my copy of Lunar HHS is on its way!

These have been the longest few months, let me tell you :lol: .

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Re: On its way!

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Lucky you, NCSX isn't sending it until Thursday. :(
-Nobi

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

On the flip side, NCSX has guaranteed that they'll honor pre-order bonuses. Play-Asia, I'm not as sure. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

I got a shipping confirmation too - this is early, even for shipping across the date line. I've gotten preorder bonuses from Play-Asia before, which is why I decided to take the chance on them. Justin and I get extra excitement, if nothing else... :p
「まあいいけど。」

vicdaman
Saith Pirate

Post by vicdaman »

my preorder is also on it's way from play-asia. can't wait!

liquidpolicenaut
Red Dragon Priest

Post by liquidpolicenaut »

Sadly, my girlfriend needs some major work on her teeth so I had to cancel my preorder :( I will now go sit alone in a corner and wait for the US release sometime next year *sighs*
Visit my Youtube site!!
LiquidPolicenauts YouTube Videos

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

Well, some of us others are waiting too, so at least you're not alone.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

liquidpolicenaut wrote:Sadly, my girlfriend needs some major work on her teeth so I had to cancel my preorder :( I will now go sit alone in a corner and wait for the US release sometime next year *sighs*
Yeah, I'll be waiting as well. I learned a while back that I just can't stand playing a game I can't read at least a little bit. Sucks about the teeth work though... :/
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

I pre-ordered a copy from Game Stop which may or may not have been a good idea. They had a list of games that stated Lunar was arriving on February 2.

Justinzero
Lostest Boy

Post by Justinzero »

liquidpolicenaut wrote:Sadly, my girlfriend needs some major work on her teeth so I had to cancel my preorder :( I will now go sit alone in a corner and wait for the US release sometime next year *sighs*

Unacceptable! We (My fiancee and I), went through the same thing with my teeth last year. I understand your gripe, which is why I'm totally open minded to sending you my copy after I bugger with it for a week or so. I only wanted the Japanese version for the CD, and to really mess with the game. I don't want to really spent time with it until I can read the text, so its no biggie to me. Fire me off your addy on here, or back on ALoY, and I'll totally lend it to you. We can't have you sitting in the dark. Lunar fans help each other out :D

UPDATE: To quell notions of worry concerning PlayAsia.com's preorder distress, I have sent an email to their customer service. Inside, I asked if the preorder cd was included in the order. I will update once I hear back.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Quark wrote:I pre-ordered a copy from Game Stop which may or may not have been a good idea. They had a list of games that stated Lunar was arriving on February 2.
I did the same. I don't mind the wait though. Especially now if that date is true. That's the day before my birthday, and usually with my Gamestop, the games don't actually come in until the day after. That would mean Lunar on my birthday! XD

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Dark_Fairy wrote:
Quark wrote:I pre-ordered a copy from Game Stop which may or may not have been a good idea. They had a list of games that stated Lunar was arriving on February 2.
I did the same. I don't mind the wait though. Especially now if that date is true. That's the day before my birthday, and usually with my Gamestop, the games don't actually come in until the day after. That would mean Lunar on my birthday! XD
Your birthday and mine!

And for the record, don't trust that Feb. 2nd date. I've yet to hear any official date. GameStop might be right, but they might be wrong.
-G1

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Completely random: G1, I MUST know where you acquired the artwork in that avatar. ^^ Is it custom?
-Nobi

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:Completely random: G1, I MUST know where you acquired the artwork in that avatar. ^^ Is it custom?
Seconded - I've been meaning to mention how awesome it is. Looks like the Harmony art style, but I haven't been able to find that image anywhere. I've been looking too. :mrgreen:
「まあいいけど。」

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

It's an awesome image, isn't it?

Justinzero
Lostest Boy

Post by Justinzero »

Dear Justin,

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.

I am sorry that the bonus is not guaranteed.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Michelle
Play-Asia.com
Crap.... I really hope the packed it in with the game.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yep, that's exactly the response I got when I emailed them when the preorder first became available. That's why I decided to go with NCSX this time even though in general I prefer Play-Asia.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

DevNall wrote:It's an awesome image, isn't it?
Now you're just teasing. :p I like your new avatar too, but now I must know... who got Dragon Quest 5 in my Lunar?
「まあいいけど。」

Justinzero
Lostest Boy

Post by Justinzero »

Alunissage wrote:Yep, that's exactly the response I got when I emailed them when the preorder first became available. That's why I decided to go with NCSX this time even though in general I prefer Play-Asia.
I've always heard good things about playasia though, so I'll be surprised if it doesn't come. If my Japanese copy doesn't have the preorder though, I'm canceling my US order for sure.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm...not following the logic there. Why would one impact the other?