A Little of My Work

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Phoenix Dragon
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A Little of My Work

Post by Phoenix Dragon »

Back when I first joined, I said that I liked to draw. I just forgot all about posting an art topic, because I was really shy about posting back then. I'm still sort of shy, but you know what I mean.

So, with that said, I shall post a little of my artwork for you to enjoy. Not a lot, but a little.

-LuNaRtIc should like this.
I drew this at an oekaki, and trust me, I put a ton of effort into drawing it. I drew it, realizing that I hadn't done any Lunar fanart in a long time, so I wanted to make it very special.

-The tabby in my avatar:

This is my brother's cat, Suzy. Actually, she was originally my oldest sister's, but since she hadn't been taking care of her that well, he took her. She's actually happier with him. I don't have the original picture anymore; it's with my brother, but I can assure you, it looked 123,800 times better before the scanner murdered the colors.
...And yes, Suzy acts like she owns the house. Doesn't every cat?
Insert signature here.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That's soooo funny. As soon as I saw the picture (before I read any of the text) the first thing that went through my mind was litterally "NALLBYYYYY!" followed by "Hey, I bet LuNaRtIc would love this!" followed by "Great picture of Nall!"

As for the cat, yeah, cats do own the place. They have us trained, we feed them, take care of them, yadda yadda. Imagine if I had someone to do that for me. XD

Back to Nall, I think it's a great picture. :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I second the "I bet Lunartic would like this!" :D Very nicely done, especially for an oekaki! Nice overall flow, light source, colors. ^_^b

That cat is cute as well. :)

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

phyco126 wrote:That's soooo funny. As soon as I saw the picture (before I read any of the text) the first thing that went through my mind was litterally "NALLBYYYYY!" followed by "Hey, I bet LuNaRtIc would love this!" followed by "Great picture of Nall!"

As for the cat, yeah, cats do own the place. They have us trained, we feed them, take care of them, yadda yadda. Imagine if I had someone to do that for me. XD

Back to Nall, I think it's a great picture. :D
even if you fight their behavior, they keep it up. if you have a cat that likes to get on the table, you can beat it every time it gets on the table and it'll keep doing it. it's almost seems like they keep on out of the principle of the matter. it seems like the quality of your cat is a "luck of the draw" situation.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

Nice stuff, I like the oekaki a lot, it's has a good perspective of Nall. It's funny how cats and dogs are so different. Anyway, love it!
Image"Sample my goods!!"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Beating a cat is useless. If you really want to train it, use a spray bottle full of water. Trust me, that's is far more effective.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

phyco126 wrote:Beating a cat is useless. If you really want to train it, use a spray bottle full of water. Trust me, that's is far more effective.
i have one cat that couldn't care less about being squirted with the bottle unless i get him in the eye or something...which i did on accident once. they seem to be willing to take ANYTHING. they wanna do the things they do and if i broke several of their bones, they'd STILL do anything in their power to continue doing what i don't want them to.

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Niiiiice Nall!

Phoenix Dragon
Reza Thief

Post by Phoenix Dragon »

Thanks, Dezo! I appreciate the compliment!

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
phyco126 wrote:Beating a cat is useless. If you really want to train it, use a spray bottle full of water. Trust me, that's is far more effective.
i have one cat that couldn't care less about being squirted with the bottle unless i get him in the eye or something...which i did on accident once. they seem to be willing to take ANYTHING. they wanna do the things they do and if i broke several of their bones, they'd STILL do anything in their power to continue doing what i don't want them to.

True. Cats are so annoying when they're like that. I try to get my cat to do what I want to, but he's stubborn and hides under the bed/gets in his basket.

...Hmm. Spray bottle. I'll keep that in mind when I start to help re-train him.

Also, on the topic of my artwork, I have a sort of Halloween-themed picture.

-"Oh, I'm just... making a Jack-o'-Lantern with my teeth, that's all."
I can never seem to draw anything scary, even if I tried, so this is probably all you can get from me.
The dog is Gin from the anime Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin, if you're wondering. As for the face in the background... I don't know. It's just a random face I draw to give it a more... Halloween-ish look, I guess.
Insert signature here.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That is so cute, it should be illegal! O_o

Didn't notice the face until I read your post more, pretty good and very cute.

BattleMedic
Student of Vane

Post by BattleMedic »

Very nice artwork my friend, keep up the good work.
To have no fear, you must know fear.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Good work dude! ^^
-Nobi

Phoenix Dragon
Reza Thief

Post by Phoenix Dragon »

Thanks again, everyone!

I have another update. Remind me again why I draw so much?

-I have no idea why I wanted to draw this.
More Ginga-fanart! It's Kaibutsu, from Ginga Densetsu Weed... maybe he's back from the dead or something...
I think it turned out pretty well for a quick drawing but then again, I wouldn't have had enough time to finish it before today ended, because I intended for this to be drawn before Halloween ended. Therefore, it just became a quick doodle of sorts, so it's not as good as I'd have wanted it to be.
Insert signature here.

Haru
Pao Hunter

Post by Haru »

I like Nall in dragon form ^^''