Dir En Grey Realeased in the States

Your general non-gaming entertainment thread.
RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by RPGMan »

Hmm lol. I havent heard of dir en grey, but I like korn. some of there songs i don't take partial too. But I think they are a good band. I am pretty sure they won the award or somethign for best sounding band of 06.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

RPGMan wrote:I am pretty sure they won the award or somethign for best sounding band of 06.
LMAO

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
RPGMan wrote:I am pretty sure they won the award or somethign for best sounding band of 06.
LMAO
Sadly, he's not kidding. They won some music award for best metal performance, which is odd considering that they are definitely not metal by any means.

Edit: WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL OLD, PHYCO!!
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

music died after the 80's. rap killed it in obvious ways. nirvana killed music's positivity...holy crap they were depressing.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

That'll teach ya to smite me ya old fart :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

phyco126 wrote:That'll teach ya to smite me ya old fart :D
*smites Phyco*
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

Lol your getting smited from every angle Phyco :P I kind of liked nirvana, but as you said. They were a pretty depressing band. Yes Rap is the hitler of music to the jews. (saying rap is muscal genocide) But there are some goopd bands nowadays, just not hip hop or rap. Remember kids, we can't spell crap without RAP! :P :D
Success is measured not by the number of trials you overcome, but the difference you can make with what you have learned from them.~rpgman~
A single rose cna be my garde, a single friend my world ~I dunno~

Tai Dandora
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Tai Dandora »

Opening for Deftones you say? Christmas has come early :D

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Deftones blow almost everyone out of the water live.... soooo yeah.

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

deftones ftw.
Success is measured not by the number of trials you overcome, but the difference you can make with what you have learned from them.~rpgman~

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I've listen to Korn before and didn't particularally like them. Maybe I'll get used to them. Their style is a bit different from the other bands I'm used to, and maybe that's why I don't like them all that well.

...I'm kind of curious to listen to Dir En Gray since I've never heard them before. I've at least heard the name...but I had no idea they were a band. *feels dumb* I'll check it out later! *adds to her list of things to do*

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

Yeah, I will venture to youtube tonight to see if they are on it. Speaking of Korn being different, they have a song that says F**k 94 times. It may be 92, I am not too sure. The chorus go's like. You all wanna se me say F' that (F' that) F' that (f' that) F' that' (F' that) and it happens a lot. like every other word you heare is F*** it is kinda funny to listen to though :P