Possible Spoiler : Where the heck is Sandra Desert?

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Count_Duckula
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Possible Spoiler : Where the heck is Sandra Desert?

Post by Count_Duckula »

I think thats how its spelled anywho where is the Sandra Desert Everytime I leave the Vile Tribe it takes me to Guystole Mine and it looks like a dead end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

"whatever floats yo boat"
-Someone really cool (Me)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I know this isn't much help, but I'm pretty sure you have to go through the mine to get to the desert. A few doorways are kind of hard to see; the way tends downward.

Count_Duckula
Meryod Yokel

Post by Count_Duckula »

Thanks for a response. That is what I had sorta expected so I should just probably walk around looking closely for an exit then huh?

"whatever floats yo boat"
-Someone really cool (Me)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

The doorways, as I recall, usually have some marking or platform before them. That cued me into knowing if it was just an empty hole-in-the-wall or an actual passage. Also try to recognize if there's a passage anywhere along the bottom walls. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Speaking of the Desert. How do you get those treasure chests that are up 'sandfalls'.

Waterfalls of sand. I'm in Virtue mode, so I won't have any trouble just going back and retrieving them if I get told how to get up there.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

You can't go up, but you can go down. In the third room, I think, you can go up to a higher elevation and there's an exit back to the second room (still at a higher elevation) and from there another to the first.