WOW, Huge Lunar DS advertisment on ign ds

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

WOW, Huge Lunar DS advertisment on ign ds

Post by segaboy7 »

if you go to ds.ign.com they have a huge top and sidebar advertisment for Lunar DS, woooo

LUNARverse
Pao Hunter

Post by LUNARverse »

Its nice to see Lunar Adverts on a big site like IGN, but they still look a little shoddy, compared to the Japanese site's look and even the Japanese print ad campaign. But hey I guess its better than nothing huh? maybe this game will help to spark an interest in Lunar once more so that we might see Lunar 3 in our lifetime

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Gotta say I agree. The print ad that's coming for Lunar DS is a LOT nicer than these online ads.

October issue of Pocket Games and Nov/Dec issues of Nintendo Power will have them.
-G1

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

They're uncluttered, which can be a good thing, but I mostly just think the designers wanted to get them out the door. Either that or they have some inexplicable fondness for the airbrush tool. :?

I'm trying to remember what was in this game that would earn it the 'animated blood' citation, and I can't.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Did it have anything to do with (huge spoilers below):

[spoiler]Rufus?[/spoiler]

That's what I would have figured that came from. But Kiz seemed to indicate that was toned down from what we initially read regarding it.
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

...animated blood? There was none of that. There was the usual fantasy violence, like with magic spells and vanquishing monsters. And a few really big monsters. But besides that, I don't remember seeing any blood. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Maybe it was put in for the US release. :P

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Bloody messes don't seem to suit the Lunar Genre, anyway. Well. Ghaleon in EBC has a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth when Hiro beats him, but that's standard Ancient Western levels of violence, approvable back in the 40's when the Legion of Decency was still around.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

[spoiler]Rufus? Titus? It's like I'm not sure if we're talking about Lunar or Final Fantasy here ;)[/spoiler]