THE game.

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
A l e x
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by A l e x »

Zelda games are gods among mortals. Everyone says they suck at Zelda 2 for the Nes? Join the club. It is not possible to beat that game.
All Zeldas are good. Wind waker was my least favourite, but I still enjoyed it. A Link to the past is the best, tied with maybe the Oracles.
I have the Italien Remix of Spark in the Dark.
It's much better.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I've known people who prefer Zelda II, and since I've seen one of them beat it, it's rather stupid to say it can't be done. I'm sure many people finished it when it came out.

I'm rather surprised you place the Oracles so high in your estimation; I enjoyed them both on the first playthrough, but the second time, when I played in the other order, I found Ages to be pretty annoying except for the dungeons. The dungeons and bosses were great, but the parts of the game between them were rather tedious. Still, before Minish Cap they were the only games to be in the same style of LttP so I suppose your preference isn't that surprising if that's your favorite style.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I don't like Zelda 2 over Zelda 1 (the first is still my favourite). But I've still beaten it. It's tough, but possible. The last fight with Shadow Link is actually one of my favourite boss battles for any video game at all. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

A l e x
Nanza Bandit

Post by A l e x »

Can't forget majoras mask and ocarina of time. Although Majora's Mask was slightly better.
I have the Italien Remix of Spark in the Dark.
It's much better.

Darkgeohound
Nanza Bandit

Post by Darkgeohound »

I thought that Majoras Mask was the best Zelda game up to this point because of all of the mini games and sidequests you could undertake.
There is no greater purpose in life than that which we make for ourselves.