Who's playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate??

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Who's playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate??

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Hey guys! I haven't owned or even played a Smash Brothers game since the original on N64. However, I was intrigued to see how many playable characters were available on this game, so I asked for it for Christmas and my wife got it for me (Yes, we FINALLY got married. I'll do another post about that in the Anything Goes section.). Anyway, to say I'm a bit obsessed now would be an understatement. Lol. I'm definitely still a noob who's trying t get accustomed to this game's mechanics as opposed to a tradition fighting game, but I'm having a lot of fun.

Currently, my main is Cloud, but I also use two different backup characters: Ryu and Mega Man.

Anyway, I'd love to see who all is playing this game right now, and what characters you're primarily using.

Also, my Switch friend code is SW-0652-6243-1821 (username: saxygamer). Feel free to add me so you can curb-stomp me like the noob I am! Lol. If you add me on there, just message me on here and let me know what your username is so I know who just added me.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Zhane Masaki
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Who's playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate??

Post by Zhane Masaki »

Playing and World of Light is stupid hard.
Also an expert on the Phantasy Star tetralogy, Ys, Star Ocean, Dirty Pair, and most things Universal Century Gundam

Visit My Backloggery to keep up on my gaming exploits!

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Zhane Masaki wrote:Playing and World of Light is stupid hard.
I haven't attempted that yet. I just unlocked all the characters in a couple of days through Smash mode and Classic mode, and ever since I've been mostly playing online. I will occasionally use training mode to since I'm still not that great yet, but I do get bored in there quickly. Lol. But yeah, I enjoy online quickplay matches, and I also like online arena matches with friends.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

Maaaaan. If I had a Switch I'd probably be playing it despite the fact I'm garbage at Smash. Maybe somewhere along the way I'll get a Switch along with Smash. But until then, I'm all about that DBFZ life.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

I can say that I am not playing it lol
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Zero
Student of Vane

Post by Zero »

I got it on Christmas and play it regularly. The game is amazing. The amount of content, characters, music, etc. in this one is mind-blowing.

My Switch friend code is 1375-3536-0611, if any of you want to play/add me.
I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!