Sims 2 Funnies

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Sims 2 Funnies

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi all,

I recently found out how to record while playing the Sims 2. I recorded a couple of vids and since I was sending them to another friend I thought I'd share and see if anyone else has some funny vids or stories to share as well ^^

Because I'm using freewebs, you may have to copy and paste the urls below into the address bar instead of just clicking on them. Sorry!

This first vid is of a handyman that comes to my sim house to fix the broken electronic trash dispenser thinger, and get's owned, twice!

http://www.freewebs.com/vanstane/sims2/ ... icuted.zip

The second and third Video are relatively the same except the second has audio and slows down a bit and the last one has no sound and runs relatively smoother but the video quality is a bit lower.

Before giving you the movie links though, I think this pic will make it a tad more funny seeing how the cashiers are standing around (it's not hilarious by any means - but may persuade a smile ^^):

http://www.freewebs.com/vanstane/sims2/10cashiers.jpg

And the movies:

http://www.freewebs.com/vanstane/sims2/Movie001.zip

and

http://www.freewebs.com/vanstane/sims2/Movie002.zip

I have a bunch of funny pictures, but I'm not sure if it's okay to try and post them here or if it's best to link to them. I can scale them down so they're not big... but, if anyone knows for sure please let me know. I'll wait before doing so ^^

Thanks and hopefully you'll all enjoy ^_^y

Take care now!

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hmm, I can't watch them fort some reason.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

phyco126 wrote:Hmm, I can't watch them fort some reason.

Likewise. For some reason they are just opening this same topic up in a new browser..
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

No, you have to copy and paste the links in a new window, but even then, it want's to play in Realplayer, but realplayer says that they don't have the ride coding to play it. I tried WMP, same thing. I suppose maybe you can only watch it in Sims 2?

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

phyco126 wrote:No, you have to copy and paste the links in a new window, but even then, it want's to play in Realplayer, but realplayer says that they don't have the ride coding to play it. I tried WMP, same thing. I suppose maybe you can only watch it in Sims 2?

Oh.

I knew that. :roll:
- Mike

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I watched them in Media Player. But maybe there's a problem because they're zipped? I can try to upload them to freewebs without zipping... maybe it will let you streamload?

EDIT: They are .avi files btw, I hope that will help.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, I figured that since it was .avi, I could at least play it on MP, but it's not, it says I don't have the proper codec. Realplayer says they don't have the proper software. *shrug*