Project X Zone

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
brit
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Project X Zone

Post by brit »

Just out of curiosity, has anyone on here played this game before? It’s for the 3DS and I think it came out a while go. It seems to be some kind of RPG/Game character strategy mash up game. Lately it’s been showing up on my Tumblr dash a good bit since it is getting a sequel in Japan.

I kind of want to know more about it story wise as well as the .hack side of it before I decided to actually buy it. Since I'm a total sucker for .hack, not to mention I'm really digging the sprite work. Just look at them! <3

Image Image

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Ηiro
Lostest Boy

Re: Project X Zone

Post by Ηiro »

I have not.. But I'd follow along if you got it and posted updates.. Because you're right about that sprite work

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I know right!? I'm completely mind-blown on them. >w< Totally wasn't expecting them to look so sharp.

Though I think if I were to give it an honest try I might hold off till Thanksgiving or Winter. That way it would give me time to finish some games that I'm playing now, that way I could turn my full attention to it. From what I've seen in screencaps there is a bit of a story going on with it and I know when I take on multiple games at once I don't remember much of them. ^^''

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Ηiro
Lostest Boy

Post by Ηiro »

I'm in healthy envy of you right now .. So many games. I'll be excited to follow along when/if you do!

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I played a tiny bit of the first one and didn't really like it too much. It's not a bad game though. I thought it was going to be awesome since it was a mesh of so many things I loved (Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Tales of, .Hack) but it just ending up not being for me. I would say at least try it if you can though!