Sony's E3 conference?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Sony's E3 conference?

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

Thoughts on the conference or about the PS4?
I like the price point, its not overly high at $399, plenty of time to save up for christmas. Also no DRM and playstation+ is looking better then ever with day one free games.

-WKL-

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Sony's E3 conference?

Post by Monde Luna »

I haven't read to much about E3 & I don't think i'll be getting the PS4 or any new system for a while. I haven't been gaming to much lately and the only game for a new console that I'm interested in at the moment is Dragon Age III. That being said I've pretty much been a PS gamer since Sega stopped making consoles. You are right about the price on the PS4 not to shabby, much better than Xbox 1 in that regard.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

i still have to get a ps3.....
i haven't herd much about the ps4 yet, probably going to get it one day, since i know there's going to be games for it that im going to want, but not going to get it for a very long time. All i want out of system is to put my game in and play, not all the bells and whistles.... My boyfriend is not any what interested in the new systems, hes a PC gamer and any game that doesn't come out on the PC hes not really willing to play. he rather spend money on upgrading our computer, then buying a new system, sadly a lot of the games i play i can't see coming out on PC

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Kaiya-Sky wrote: All i want out of system is to put my game in and play, not all the bells and whistles....
Agreed, I also like to be able to access netflix w/ my console but I don't want to pay for Gold membership to do that...

WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

As far as I know you only need PS+ for multiplayer not netflix