Vanguar Bandits Coming to PSN

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
WhiteKnightLeo
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Vanguar Bandits Coming to PSN

Post by WhiteKnightLeo »

Finally, Working Designs is getting some cred. This article was posted earlier today describing that Vanguard Bandits is coming to the Platstation Network. I take this as a good sign that their games are getting more credit. Who knows maybe we will see some Lunar stuff roll out sometime. Any thoughts?
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/07/va ... -classics/

-WKL-

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Vanguar Bandits Coming to PSN

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I'm so happy this is coming to PSN! I rented Vanguard Bandits long ago, and I always wanted to pick up the game but never did. Now I can finally get it. :mrgreen:

Hopefully this means maybe we'll see the PSX Lunars come to PSN. I would really love to at least see Lunar 2 come considering my discs are...not in the best of shape. Namely disc 2. I played Lunar 2 waaaaay too much, lol. It also doesn't help that 10 year old me was when I first got Lunar 2. :x

I would just pick up another copy, but I'm not really wanting to spend a ton on another one right now.

LunarSilverStar
Meribian Merchant

Re: Vanguar Bandits Coming to PSN

Post by LunarSilverStar »

I used to own this game and liked it well enough. It was just hard... Working Designs sure like to punish its fans, but we always came back for more.