The Lufia II DS soundtrack is AWESOME!!!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Solana
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The Lufia II DS soundtrack is AWESOME!!!

Post by Solana »

I adore Lufia II on SNES. It sits beside Lunar, Final Fantasy, and Ecco in my heart. So as a treat, I bought the DS soundtrack on ebay and picked it up today.

I am in LOVE. As with all good remakes, they kept the same melodies but cranked them up in awesomeness. 'The One Who Saves the Earth' made one breathless on the SNES version, the DS version is mindblowing, and the remixed version is Chuck Norris-epic. I love that they have the originals AND remixes on separate discs. There are definitely tracks on there that I don't recognize, probably added to the DS version, but they fit well. Everything is there, everything is in the same spirit as the original.

Next time I hit a Video Games Live concert, I'm suggesting that they add a few. An entire live orchestra playing 'The One Who Saves the Earth' :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is either madness, or brilliance- Will Turner
It's remarkable how often those traits coincide- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Re: The Lufia II DS soundtrack is AWESOME!!!

Post by Angelalex242 »

Lufia II, eh? I still have the old SNES game, but the Memory system is busted and I can't save anymore. Oh well.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: The Lufia II DS soundtrack is AWESOME!!!

Post by Werefrog »

I remember it having a really good sound track for the SNES days.