Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Post by Ardent Fox »

So, I played the demo for this game and I have to say, for being such a simple concept it's a lot of fun. The demo of the game is just long enough to get the point across and give you an idea of the kind of things you could do in the bigger game. It's also pretty fun to play as an item shop for adventurers and see what it's like to be on the other side of the spectrum. Sure, there's adventuring parts but the dungeon crawling parts are pretty fun, and I'm sure there are more adventurers out there to get acquainted with. I didn't really do that well in the demo but I've heard the actual game is a little bit kinder when you're first starting out.

Either way, from what I've played this game is worth the twenty dollar price tag and will be bought when I have the money for it.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Post by Aaron »

thanks for bringing this up, i never would have known about it. I'll have to give it a whirl.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I've been wanting to play that game for awhile now, and never thought i'd have the chance since its a computer game, But then my Boyfriend came along and hes a computer-gamer nerd and i found out what Steam is, so im going to ask him if i can download the demo on his account sometime soon, and then once he builds me a gaming computer possibly buy it if i like it enough.