Anyone here want to play anything with me?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
AlexAybara
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Anyone here want to play anything with me?

Post by AlexAybara »

I was kinda hoping to add some new friends to my Super Smash Brawl friend roster, Or to my PSN. I mostly play Metal Gear Online on my ps3, though I do have grand theft auto 4, Fat Princess, MvC2 (which I suck at so bad), Little big planet, and im planning on getting some dragonball z game for my ps3.

My brawl friendcode is 0258-9975-4887. Give me your friendcode and I'll be happy to add you.
Im ok at brawl, I mostly play a brawl hack called brawl+ which is better suited for competitive play. I mostly play it because Im somewhat aggressive with my play style and being aggressive on normal brawl doesn't work out so well. Especially when you main Ganon...
I don't mind playing Normal brawl for fun though. I actually love messing around, and playing with items if my foe wants too sometimes.

My PSN is AlexAybara. I also have a Xboxlive account but I haven't been on that in like 6 months.

Oh ya, I also have Monster Hunter Tri. Kinda taking a break from it before I get to Hunter Rank 50 and have to fight Alatreon or whatever it's name is.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Re: Anyone here want to play anything with me?

Post by Ardent Fox »

I only have a SteamID and an XBL account I could give you. Got games on both of those I'd do co-op or something on though. Other than that, meh, can't help ya. D:

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I have a Steam ID too, and multiplayer I pretty much play Team Fortress 2. I have Brawl, but I don't play it much anymore.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

On PSN I'm Vyse of Arcadia. (Or VyseofArcadia. I don't remember if it had spaces or not.) That's also my Steam ID. I'm at my mom's house right now, but I'll look up my Brawl friend code when I get back to my apartment. I don't play online games very often, though. Brawl occasionally, with some Little Big Planet and Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing thrown in. Every now and then I'll forget how bad I am at the game and play some Team Fortress 2.

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

Oh that's right. I forgot I had Team Fortress 2. I also have Garry's Mod. My steam account is NeoFayt. Which is my usual online username.

I'll hook up my Xbox later and figure out my user name on that. I believe I have Left4dead2, Resident evil 5, Halo Wars, and street fighter 4.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I'm actually pretty decent at TF2, but not at the classes that require most finesse, the sniper and spy.

My username on Steam is Taliesin_Merlin. I went ahead and added you both as friends. LIKE I DID WITH JENNER WHO NEVER REPLIED! (If "soiendure" is her. >_>)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

Ok, I accepted your request. Im not all that great at first person shooters really. I have horrible aim. But TF2 is just fun, I usually just stick with engineer and let his turrets do the work for me while I taunt over and over. Or try to spy crab my way to the enemies flag and back.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

I added you Alex, but I couldn't add you Sonic. My ID is heartlesfox13. I play all classes depending on what's needed. I generally avoid medic though, unless there are no medics on the team and no one else will switch.

I also have L4D and L4D2, along with a multitude of other games on Steam.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Strange, Ardent Fox. I can't find you either. Do you have a different display name or anything like that?

EDIT: I've got you, assuming you're Dick Smooth.
Sonic#

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

I am in fact, the Smooth.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I'm ShindoW_Stables (IIRC) on PSN, but having no high speed my PS3 can reach nor many games to make use of, I barely use it.

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

I went ahead and added everyone here. Also I just recently bought Borderlands for the ps3 if anyone has that.

Im not so great on fps type games, Since usually I don't play those. So I kinda stick with engineer on tf2. Lately I been trying out the spy since on MGO I tend to try and knife everyone instead of shoot them.