Attention! All Castlevania fans!!!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Attention! All Castlevania fans!!!

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Got this when it came out. Great game, and I really want more imports on the VC!

Now my big complaint about the VC is, now that they allow for SDHC cards to be used, it's high time they got some Sega CD emulation working on this thing! I'd buy Lunar on the VC in a heartbeat!
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Shiva Indis wrote:“What is man? A miserable little pile of secrets”, to quote André Malraux, 20th century French author, adventurer and statesman. Castlevania didn't quite reproduce it correctly, to say nothing of its suitability to a story set in 1792. :P

It's hilarious, of course. But I'm so glad someone went back and made it sound like the characters were actually speaking to each other. Also, I'm glad it sounds like it was recorded in an actual studio.
That's interesting. I had no idea that the infamous line actually came from a real person. I learn something new everyday, I suppose. :P

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

Shiva Indis wrote:“What is man? A miserable little pile of secrets”, to quote André Malraux, 20th century French author, adventurer and statesman. Castlevania didn't quite reproduce it correctly, to say nothing of its suitability to a story set in 1792. :P
Holy crap! :shock: Mind blown.