What Are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Post by WD RPG WD »

Just finished Infinite Wealth after 165 hours. Loved it.

Just learned that Adachi, one of my favorite characters, is the voice actor for Dyne/Laike in SSSC. Pretty neat.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Oh yeah, I also just finished Infinite Wealth after almost 80 hours. I also loved it.

I'm curious where the extra play time comes from, WD. I did almost all of Kasuga's side quests, all of second protagonist's memory missions, everyone's heart links, completed many but not all of the games (didn't go past level 20 in Sujimon), did both basic dungeons (but no DLC dungeons), and set the game aside for now rather than playing around with Premium Adventure. I also spent quite a bit of time just taking in the vibes.

Since then, I've started Final Fantasy VII Rebirth but I haven't gotten far (just to exploring around Kalm), and I also have been goofing around with the digital board game Billion Road.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I had 84% completion.

Did all the items you listed.
Dondoko Island and Sujimon were both completed at 100%, which probably took 25 hours each.

Did the "Big Swell" dlc. Not worth it, other than the added cutscenes, which were great. Just watch them on YT. I thought it would be some exciting new mini-game. It's just another 5 level dungeon, with a new aesthetic.

I played Mahjong for at least 20 hours. Always been addicted to it.
Poker, Blackjack, Oicho-kabu & Koi-Koi for at least 15 hours.

I wasted at least 10 hours on Virtua Fighter, because I couldn't beat Dural. Never got the achievement. To this day, I've never beat Dural..

Like you, I just like taking it in at times as well. Swimming and sunset views.

Seonhee has become my favorite character of the new cast.
Nanba went from most hated to 2nd favorite.
Ichiban took a step back. Somehow he feels less confidant than the previous game, even after all that he's accomplished.
His relationship to Saeko was also odd to me. They don't seem to be each others type.
Her reasons for stepping away were genuine, but executed in a way that made her look mean spirited.