What Are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: What Are You Currently Playing?

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

brit wrote:.hack// GU Last Recode. I'm on Part 3. ^^ I also just beat the ps3 title Puppeteer over the weekend.
I was very disappointed over the new part 4 episode...However, it was a delight to play the GU series again in HD
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

VidKid369
Red Dragon Priest

Post by VidKid369 »

I just finished LUNAR: Silver Star Story Complete last night and I thought it was just good. I haven't played it in so long. I followed the official Working Designs strategy guide and I still missed some stuff like Jessica's Bromide from the boatman in Lann and I'm pretty sure I missed some NPC dialogue here and there but overall it was a fun experience.

I watched the Making Of this morning and I thought it was pretty funny. I still think the outtakes are the best part because I was smiling from ear to ear the whole, entire time listening to it!

I usually try to play LUNAR once a year around Christmas time. I was welling up during the ending but I didn't really cry, lol. I forgot what a fun game this was. Overall my favorite moment was like, all of Nall --- he was so funny.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what game to play next, though. I've been wanting to play Vanguard Bandits and something from the SNES era like Chrono Trigger but I really want to play PlayStation 2. I'll try to pray about it and I'll update you guys on which one I picked.

Overall, LUNAR really puts me in a happy mood I don't know why I just really liked it.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

LUNAR puts me in such great moods too! I love playing both games on PSX once a year. ^^ After playing it so much I don't forget any of the bromides :P Jess/boat is so annoying...Back and forth, back and forth...XD

I love playing Chrono Trigger ^^
Lotus Moon Productions

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Sailor Moon Drops

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark
Lotus Moon Productions

AkagisWhiteComet
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AkagisWhiteComet »

I just finished Tales of Berseria in a little over 40 hours. I have to say it exceeded my expectation a bit and the English voice-acting work is surprisingly VERY good; I'd even tier it above Persona 5's and FFXV's voice work. I don't know if I'm going to deal with the NG+ stuff though. This was actually my first "Tales" game I have played (surprisingly, as I'm a fan of Kosuke Fujishima's artwork and he's done a lot of character design for this series.).

I don't know what I'll return to next. I may skip back a generation and finally finish Trails of Cold Steel II or some of the other PS3 JRGPs I've not completed.

The Secret of Mana re-make and Little Witch Academia are both supposed to release this month so I'll be getting both of those.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Tales of Berseria was such a good game! I loved every bit of it! Glad to hear you liked it ^^
Lotus Moon Productions

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I finally finished XC2. It was a good game, though I realized while playing it that I'd be happier with fewer cutscenes or cutscenes that were more varied in their film-making approaches. The heavy reliance on cutscenes towards the end made me wish I were playing the game that had been fun up to there.

I've been playing Worms: W.M.D. on the Switch, Rust for the PC (think heavily PvP crafting/building game), and Avernum 3, the latest iteration of an RPG series I really like. It's like a low-budget NWN or modern Ultima - I really love the world of the game.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Sailor Moon Drops

Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

Panzer Dragoon Saga (replay due to original saves being destroy on a faulty Saturn AR cart) I use the official Backup memory now.

JonOU812
Red Dragon Priest

Post by JonOU812 »

Since my computer is out of action (accidentally broke the cpu fan, got a new one and forgot the thermal paste) I've actually been playing a lot more on my PS4, mainly FFXHD Remaster
Check Out My Youtube Channel: YOUTUBE
Follow Me on Twitter: TWITTER
Watch Me Stream: TWITCH

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

My husband is back to chewing through Xenogears, slowly. I wish I could remember what was going on better.

I've been playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp on my phone, and New Leaf on my 3DS. Also Hyrule Warriors Legends on my 3DS. Hoping to finally get to my Breath of the Wild DLC this weekend.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Secret of Mana PS4!

There are several mixed reviews of this game, but I absolutely love it. The two major downfalls are there is currently a bug where your game will crash without warning. Save all the time! It's crashed on me twice now. The second is the dubbing. Only a few characters have a decent dub voice. The rest are terrible, but luckily you can switch the Dub to Sub if it bugs you a lot.

Other than that I love the controls, love the new music, love the artwork, and I love how you can change the music to the music from the old game at any time!
Lotus Moon Productions

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Sailor Moon Drops

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

MaroonChan, that's at least the fourth time in a row you've been playing that game. What's going on?

Still playing Avernum 3. I'm just over halfway through now, judging by the map.

On a whim I also got the tabletop game Dairyman. It's a quick little die-rolling game like Farkle.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Sonic# wrote:MaroonChan, that's at least the fourth time in a row you've been playing that game. What's going on?

Still playing Avernum 3. I'm just over halfway through now, judging by the map.

On a whim I also got the tabletop game Dairyman. It's a quick little die-rolling game like Farkle.
Haha, lately all I’ve been playing as far as games. XD

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Back to Fairy Fencer F for PS4. I put it on hold while I was playing Secret of Mana
Lotus Moon Productions

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hey Tangledeep is now fully released! I'm still playing it a bunch and experimenting with different play styles. That and it's still pretty challenging without being crazy difficult (though even easier if you do Adventure mode instead).

Release trailer is also here (they got Ashley Burch [Chloe in Life Is Strange, Aloy in Horizon: Zero Dawn]) for the narration also (er, just the trailer; the game doesn't have voice):
http://store.steampowered.com/app/628770/Tangledeep/

I still recommend it. Once I get more time opening up I'll probably get to one of the other games on my list, like Life Is Strange: Before the Storm, or The Last of Us, or maybe the Arc the Lad series finally. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

More Breath of the Wild last night. 726 Koroks found, 174 to go... I may finally break down and get the Korok Mask sometime.

Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

Recently finished Dragon Force (Saturn); I did the Elf nation/Teiris Palemoon scenario. The difficulty was uneven, but the gameplay was unique. Story was interesting too, although I wish some side characters had more depth. Like with Lunar, I loved the localization. I might try Mikhail's (Samurai nation) route next. Also replaying Panzer Dragoon Saga (Saturn) Final Fantasy VI (SNES) Lunar The Silver Star (SCD), and will start The Alliance Alive (3DS) when my preorder arrives. TAA's demo made me get dem' feels, so I have high hopes for the full game.