BUYER BEWARE!!!

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Jenner
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: BUYER BEWARE!!!

Post by Jenner »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Why the hell were you carting your PSP around Magfest? I would think there would be enough going on there to keep you occupied, or were you bored?

It seems to me like your PSP needed to be attached to a very short bungee cord, complete with harnass. 8-)

Yeah... Kiz suggested I take it. Didn't need to.

Indeed! my PSP is an EXTREME SPORTS psp
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

sux2bme
Nanza Bandit

Post by sux2bme »

i've actually learned to be a lot careful because of owning a psp... man i really am a bit wary of anyone borrowing it and i don't want them playing on it without them wearing the strap on their wrist on... :lol:

extra precaution, i guess is to buy a crystal case... :idea:

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Don't feel bad. At least you didn't misplace the PSP for over a year like me, and that was my original, fat one.

I later got a Japanese Star Ocean slim and I've used it since. The only part with scratches is the silver ring around the back; I've had a screen protector on it since I got it (really needs a new one, now that I think about it). I had a matching SO screen cover, too, which sort of helps with the glare problem in the day, but I can't remember if I put it back in the box to check. >>;

My DS, however... Got it, dropped it, and the power switch isn't as "bouncy" as it normally is. Works fine, otherwise, though. Most of the time I end up playing them in the car on the ferry ride (since I cant do any extensive reading while driving; makes me get headaches) or at home.