Favorite

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Favorite

Post by Guest »

What's your favorite GBA game mine is Golden sun 1&2.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Mine's a tie between Golden Sun 1&2 and Fire Emblem & Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Fire Emblem and Lunar Legend. Final Fantasy Tactis Advanced at a distant third. I must get my hands on The Sacred Stones! ::brood brood::

Lunar Legend isn't perfect, but considering I don't enjoy very many GBA games and it is a Lunar game...it easily makes it into my 'favorite' list. :P
- Mike

Darkgeohound
Nanza Bandit

Post by Darkgeohound »

I really enjoyed Breath of Fire 2 when I played it.
There is no greater purpose in life than that which we make for ourselves.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I had an odd amount of fun playing Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Also, I loved the ports of NES games that were put on the GBA, particularly Super Mario Bros. 3 and the Zelda games.

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Hm...

If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only have one of mt GBA games with me I'd have to pick Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. It's not perfect, but it's certainly soaked up the most hours and the storyline is the most charming thing about it. (One just has to view it as a children's story and not an angst-ridden spin-off of the original FFT.) Props would have to go to both Breath of Fires though, since they're good old school gaming on the portable.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Hmmm... The thing with the GBA games is that, with the regularity that I play it (AKA - once a week), I don't RPG game like I do on other systems.

Regardless of that... I want to pick either Phantasy Star Collection (as I never owned the Genesis originals, so 1 and 3 were new to me) or Super Mario Bros. 3, as I never owned an NES either. If it was to be an actual, original game... Sonic Advance? XD

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Hmm... tough choice really. As much as a bad story it was, I really liked Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for it's totally awesome gameplay and graphics. FF Tactics Advance was really fun despite no Cloud, and time consuming. Lunar Legend is just awesome for a portable Lunar. One of my favorites was Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. And last but not least... I enjoyed Metroid: Zero Mission :P

Audric
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Audric »

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is my favorite too...but when i think about it Sword of Mana was good to =D