Does anyone here like CCG's?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Does anyone here like CCG's?

Post by AlexHiro4 »

In addition to being an avid video gamer I also love CCG's. My game if choice is Yu-Gi-Oh (no, it's NOT just a kid's game) but I also like Magic the Gathering. Does anyone here like either of those? Or any othe CCG's for that matter?
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Re: Does anyone here like CCG's?

Post by phyco126 »

OMG! He just used the Evil Monkey of Flaming Poo! I am forever doomed, it is impossible to come out of this... unless I had the Evil Monkey Of Flaming Poo Ub3R edition! *draws card*

HA! You thought you have defeated me, but I just drew a better card! *lays down card*

OH KNOES! I am teh defeated. *draws card*

HA! But I have a card that puts Evil Money of Flmaing Poo ub3R edition on my side, plus makes you take 1999 damage! That leaves you with only 1 life!

OH KNOES!

Yes, I am undefeated yet agaiN!

NO! You forget I placed a card face down, that card is Ultra Petrabyte Evil Flaming Monkey Poo from the Deepest Corners of Earth ub3R edition! I WIN!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, I saved the world by playing a card game! w00t!

-----------------

Sorry, the card game may be fun. But the anime made me want to scream. I've played Magic, but on the collection side I collect Dragon Ball/Z/GT cards. :) They make me happy.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by AlexHiro4 »

phyco126 wrote:OMG! He just used the Evil Monkey of Flaming Poo! I am forever doomed, it is impossible to come out of this... unless I had the Evil Monkey Of Flaming Poo Ub3R edition! *draws card*

HA! You thought you have defeated me, but I just drew a better card! *lays down card*

OH KNOES! I am teh defeated. *draws card*

HA! But I have a card that puts Evil Money of Flmaing Poo ub3R edition on my side, plus makes you take 1999 damage! That leaves you with only 1 life!

OH KNOES!

Yes, I am undefeated yet agaiN!

NO! You forget I placed a card face down, that card is Ultra Petrabyte Evil Flaming Monkey Poo from the Deepest Corners of Earth ub3R edition! I WIN!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, I saved the world by playing a card game! w00t!

-----------------

Sorry, the card game may be fun. But the anime made me want to scream. I've played Magic, but on the collection side I collect Dragon Ball/Z/GT cards. :) They make me happy.
LMAO!!!! Wow, the first part of that post TOTALLY describes the anime series with pinpoint acuracy! Yeah, I know the series blows. The card game is really fun though. And the artwork on the cards is cool too. I guess the biggest reason I play it is because I'm A LOT better at it than I am at Magic. I used to be ranked #1 in TN in Yu-Gi-Oh (I'm currently 19th :( ), but when I played Magic I couldn't even win a local type 2 tournament. <shrugs> Different strokes for different folks.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

I used to play Magic when I was younger, but it's been years since I've played.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

i gave up on that after pokemon died it was such a huge investment then people just seemed to stop playing overnite so i gave in and quit.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

I used to play Magic: The Gathering and Star Wars. I still will occasionally whip out my old Magic red/blue 1.5 (circa mid nineties) deck and whoop people at my friend's gaming and book store.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. I gave up on Pokemon cards after the gold and silver pokemon came out. I played Yu-Gi-Oh until the GX cards came out. I've also played both Pokemon cards and Yu-Gi-Oh cards on video games too.

Jasonb12
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Jasonb12 »

Yu-Gi-Oh! DM is the only CCG I play. In fact, I judge at tournaments a lot! Spellcasters FTW!
"To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step..."