HALO

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Zophar »

Enigma wrote:I have one comment on Halo 3. BRING BACK THE HALO 1 PISTOL!!!
I couldn't possibly agree with you any more than I already do. I absolutely loved the Halo 1 pistol, nothing beats being able to shoot down Banshees with just a pistol. :lol: That, and it having the range equivalent to a sniper rifle, if not better, was pretty awesome.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Remember the hard shots to snipe someone from the top of one base from the top of another in Blood Gulch? Even at maximum zoom, it was a difficult shot.

Phyco: Bwa hahaha, I see you! And after two minutes of lining site with you, time to blow you awa-
Announcer: HEAD SHOT!
Phyco: ... ... ... Dude, put the pistol away, pull out your sniper rifle, and quit showing off your mastery skills!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Enigma
Nanza Bandit

Post by Enigma »

Halo 3, just like Halo 2, was a big let down. Don't get me wrong, it is a very good game, for what it is. It just can't compare to Halo 1. Once they release the online package for Halo 1(Which only costs 1200 points...w00t!!!), Halo 3 will be nothing online.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Enigma wrote:Halo 3, just like Halo 2, was a big let down. Don't get me wrong, it is a very good game, for what it is. It just can't compare to Halo 1. Once they release the online package for Halo 1(Which only costs 1200 points...w00t!!!), Halo 3 will be nothing online.
That was released on the fourth. But don't waste your money because apparently it's the exact same version only it's not on a disc. Which means no achievements, no new content, and most likely no online play.

Enigma
Nanza Bandit

Post by Enigma »

They said they were going to bring online play eventually.