HALO

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
LuciaOne
Goddess
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

HALO

Post by LuciaOne »

Okay, holy crap, I know this is a Lunar forum but there is no Halo 3 thread in the General Gaming forum?! wtf.

I'd like to conclude with this: Halo 3 is awesome, if you have a 360 go buy it, play it, and add me on your Xbox Live friends list (gamertag: Wind Rune) so we may kill each other over the internets in shiny Mjolnir armor). If you don't have a 360, go buy one, then do all the stuff I just said.

Also Master Chief is THE MAN. MANLIEST OF MEN.
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Halo? Never heard of it. Is it good?

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Werefrog wrote:Halo? Never heard of it. Is it good?
XD

if you use a headset when you play, they might as well call it "listen to kids call you a fag 3"

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
Werefrog wrote:Halo? Never heard of it. Is it good?
XD

if you use a headset when you play, they might as well call it "listen to kids call you a fag 3"
Or if you're female, Listen to Kids Call You a Lezbo 3 =p
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

SURELY nobody calls you a dyke. for you it's probably a bunch of "omg a female! *fap*"

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

i played it it was alright, halo is taken to seriously the first one was fun because it was diffrent from other shooting games, the 2nd and third one seem just like every other fps but with halos name on it.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Next time I'm on I'll add ya. Everyone is welcome to invite me and my husband too (he plays more). If you do, just let us know you're from the Lunar boards.

Mine: Sea the Alloy (randomly chosen name because I'm not creative enough to make up my own :p )

Husbands: Cha2

I never really got into the storyline of Halo, I just like playing because so many of my friends do. I'm not very good at it as I tend to play more RPGs and Fighting Games, but I still enjoy a game here and there :)

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

A friend of mine got an X-Box 360 and Halo 3 a few weeks ago, and we played through the entire campaign on co-op mode in a single evening. It was alright, but it didn't exactly make me want to write home about it. But then, I haven't done the online thing with it, and that's probably where the real fun is.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Halo ruled, but Halo 2 was missing something. :( Maybe it was the 1 dies the other does too rule in Legendary which makes me and my best friend very sad.

Haven't played Halo 3, but I can't wait until I win the lottery or sell a kidney! (I tried to donate plasma, but I'm not allowed because I was born in Germany. :( )

Heh, lezbo. You know, fag and lezbo, especially lezbo, just doesn't seem like an insult to me.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

Hit me up at Insydius Online.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

phyco126 wrote:Halo ruled, but Halo 2 was missing something. :( Maybe it was the 1 dies the other does too rule in Legendary which makes me and my best friend very sad.

Haven't played Halo 3, but I can't wait until I win the lottery or sell a kidney! (I tried to donate plasma, but I'm not allowed because I was born in Germany. :( )

Heh, lezbo. You know, fag and lezbo, especially lezbo, just doesn't seem like an insult to me.
Lezbo sounds funny. like a character. i could see there being an nes or snes game called "The Adventures of Lezbo."

or maybe the female counterpart to rambo.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Ah yes, Halo. That is an awesome game series. I'm surprised there hasn't (to my knowledge at least) been a halo topic before. I have all three games along with Halo 2 for the PC. You might wonder why I got Halo 2 again, because the PC version coms wtih a Map Editor, that's why! :)

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

aren't PC's supposed to be the best suited to FPS games anyway?

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:aren't PC's supposed to be the best suited to FPS games anyway?
Generally you do see a lot of FPS games for the PC. While these games are fun, you have to get used to keyboard gaming which, if you are not use to playing that way, is pretty hard at first. Plus PC games generally have better resolution than they would if they were on the console.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

I'm used to see/hearing "i don't play FPS games unless i have a keyboard and mouse." so i assume that once you adjust it is the most efficient way.

CatsWithMatches
Red Dragon Priest

Post by CatsWithMatches »

This is true. After adjusting to a keyboard/mouse setup, it quickly becomes second nature, and most (like me) never want to go back.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

TaoTeCheese wrote:This is true. After adjusting to a keyboard/mouse setup, it quickly becomes second nature, and most (like me) never want to go back.
Even if keyboard and mouse is the most efficient setup for energy conservation and speed, i think i like well done wii controls most. the immersion is enough of plus to deal with getting tired faster and losing some speed.

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

i dont care for shooting on the wii, iv only played red steel but its kind of klunky and its very sensitive, and you cant relax you have to stay in the same position because of the way you need to move your arm.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

exigence wrote:i dont care for shooting on the wii, iv only played red steel but its kind of klunky and its very sensitive, and you cant relax you have to stay in the same position because of the way you need to move your arm.
That was the first FPS for the Wii. Subsequent FPSes have had better controls according to reviewers.

Enigma
Nanza Bandit

Post by Enigma »

I have one comment on Halo 3. BRING BACK THE HALO 1 PISTOL!!!