Shadow Hearts: Covenant Question...

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Kasey087
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Shadow Hearts: Covenant Question...

Post by Kasey087 »

I was wondering if there was anyone that has played and beaten Shadow Hearts: Covenant and if they knew what, if anything, you get to keep or have in the New Game + feature. Thanks!

Kasey

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

New Game+ lets you keep:

All the monsters in your library
All the photos in Anastasia's album
All of Yuri and Kurando's Fusions
All of the dresses for Cornelia
All of the costumes for the characters
All of your crests
All of your Stud Cards
All of your statistics and scores (for comparision to your next time through the game)

That's really a sick load of stuff they give you, much more than in the original Shadow Hearts.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Nice! I'm currently (FINALLY) playing SH:Covenant myself! This game is AWESOME! I absolutely adore it! :D It is so hilarious! I just got Lucia in my party, but I don't use her or Gepetto. Great Papillion (sp?) is the best! xD

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

Great Papillion is pretty funny, but I didn't like the shifting back and forth between regular Joachim, Great Papillion, Invisible, and Gold Bat. It always seemed like he would shift into a different form at the least opportune time so I couldn't beat a boss (usually golden bat so he'd have no HP).

I ended up using Yuri, Lucia, Karin, and Blanca throughout the game.
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hmm, that's odd, his changing doesn't really seem to have affect on my game. He didn't really seem that much different. I didn't know he had less HP has the Golden Bat, but his offense and defense I read is a lot better. I got the Great Papillion once so far... But now I'm in Russia and I decided to switch Joachim out for Anastasia.

My team at the moment is: Yuri, Karin, Blanca and the princess. I've pretty much ignored Lucia and Gepetto the whole game ^^; I'm sure though I'll regret that later... I'll probably have to use them for a particular plot line like Blanca... although that was fun :D

I hafta say it's really kewl that Kato is in this game... but I'm not sure if I'm gonna like his part :\ But again, I just go to Russia and pretty much just introduced to Rasputin.

Did I mention I love this game? xD