Fire Emblem

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Etherest
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Etherest »

Same here. Oh, and I've been meaning to ask ya...Did you get all the characters in SF?...I've been trying to forever...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

A l e x
Nanza Bandit

Post by A l e x »

The first one? Uhhh....Yea I think so. Musashi and Hanzou and....yea I think I got them all.

Ahh memories. I might boot that up again soon.
I have the Italien Remix of Spark in the Dark.
It's much better.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Curses....eh...this forum's pretty long now...and when you look back there, this conversation is about the only thing in it...Are'nt there anymore
Fire Emblem fans?...We don't bite...yet...
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

A l e x
Nanza Bandit

Post by A l e x »

Damn, we're being invaded by jocks and skaters.
It's much better.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Eh? How so?

A l e x
Nanza Bandit

Post by A l e x »

Ah, Nevermind. That was yesterday. Musashi is the best character in shining force. In the second, Slade with the gisarme, bolt and fire level 4.
Beautiful.
It's much better.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I always say the main character is the best...but I'm wrong most of the time...The Shining series is great but I think they've been going downhill with the new installments...X-Play gave Shining Tears a 1 out of 5...( Still not saying the series is bad in general )

A l e x
Nanza Bandit

Post by A l e x »

Max is the coolest character, with the black armor. And the attack when he finishes dark dragon! Blu the dragon is supposed to be the most powerful character ever. Supposed to be able to bend over dark dragon.
I like only shining force 1, 2, CD, and Final Confrontion-once it's translated.
It's much better.

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

I agree........Aw...no one else likes Fire Emblem? Is'nt anyone excited about Fire Emblem: The Path to Radiance which is coming out on the GC?...It's going to be the biggest graphics change to the FE series ever...EVER!!!

DragonMaster_ICE
Meryod Yokel

fire emblem

Post by DragonMaster_ICE »

what platform does fire emblem support it sounds really cool

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Say that again?...I'm trying to understand what you're telling me but it just does'nt make sense...EDIT: Uhh...nevermind...
Last edited by Etherest on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

keele864
Red Dragon Priest

Post by keele864 »

I'm a Fire Emblem fan. I recently started playing The Sacred Stones, and I like it quite a bit. I'm still only on Chapter Six though, since I haven't played too much lately. I'm planning to use a more eclectic group of characters than I did in the previous FE, where I essentially limited myself to "tank" characters (Generals and Paladins) and the odd powerful mage. I figure the game will be more fun with a more interesting party.

what platform does fire emblem support it sounds really cool

Both the Fire Emblems currently available in the US are for the GBA. There is an upcoming Gamecube game as well.

artzi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by artzi »

I've played sum fire emblem game on GBA. If fink it was just called "FIRE EMBLEM" wihtout any sub-name.

It's ok. I haven't relly played it much but i'm gonna play it thru one day...

...or one year, century.... anywho :P

Oh yeah, I see The sacred stones ads everywhere. Big promo! :o