Wii preorders...

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Werefrog
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Werefrog »

GhaleonOne wrote:They're 24 hour around here, so it would just be waiting a few hours until midnight. But still, I kind of agree. I can wait a few days.

I might live around a 24 hour one now that I'm in college, but I haven't been up at the Wal-Mart yet (Target is closer to me). The one thing I liked about the rumor you posted G1 was that preorders were going to begin this Monday. I wouldn't mind pre-ording at a store if they start it soon. But if they wait until October, I just don't see the point.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'm kind of in the same boat. Plus, I want to know what bundles they're going to do before preordering. I could give two craps about Madden and a number of other games, and if I'm forced to take a game like that for an extra 50 bucks in a bundle, I'll still wait it out for Walmart or Target or one of those stores. I imagine with 4 million units by years end, Wii folks won't be in nearly as much trouble finding one before Christmas as PS3 possible owners will be. Assuming Nintendo can deliver the amounts they're saying.

Also, if that preorder is only for Hawaii and Guam, it's certainly possible we'll wait past Monday before preorders are announced.
-G1