What are You Currently Playing?

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

So, is it possible to nuke the UN? :twisted: And if you need certain things to beat the game, why not just capture half the Earth and nuke the rest?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I'm currently playing the waiting game. Waiting for the Wii, waiting for the new Zelda, waiting for the new WarioWare. Also, I'm playing WarioWare Twisted some and Amplitude.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I know! New Zelda will be AMAZING.... *-* I can't wait for Twilight Princess!
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I just picked up a trial version of World of Warcraft for the PC a few days ago at Circuit City (it was only $1.99, so I figured, what the hey, might as well give it a shot).

I gotta say... I'm loving it, and I'm definately picking up the full version when my 14 day trial expires. It's my first MMORPG, and I think it's great. I don't suppose anyone else here plays this game? It'd be massively fun to go questing with some of you guys. :D

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

It's like a drug dealer went up to a kid and said, "Here kid. Have a spoonful of crack. It's on me," Blizzard is going to make so much money off that first two dollar trial.

...Why do I picture people eating crack? I know that's not how people use that drug (it's smoked right?), but I still have a picture in my head of little kid eating a spoonful of crack.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Werefrog wrote:It's like a drug dealer went up to a kid and said, "Here kid. Have a spoonful of crack. It's on me," Blizzard is going to make so much money off that first two dollar trial.

...Why do I picture people eating crack? I know that's not how people use that drug (it's smoked right?), but I still have a picture in my head of little kid eating a spoonful of crack.

Haha, yeah, there's a reason it's sometimes referred to as "World of Warcrack." But I'm enjoying it, and $15 a month really isn't that much for a such an enjoyable game.

(And yes, crack is smoked. With a crackpipe. And no, I don't know that from experience. :P )

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Werefrog wrote:...Why do I picture people eating crack? I know that's not how people use that drug (it's smoked right?), but I still have a picture in my head of little kid eating a spoonful of crack.

Mary Crack Head, coming to a theater near you!

A spoonfull of crack pot makes the sugar, go doooowwwn, the sugar, go dooowwwn, the sugar, go down. Oh a spoonfull of crack pot makes the sugar go down, in the most delightful waaaaayyyyy!

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

phyco126 wrote:
Werefrog wrote:...Why do I picture people eating crack? I know that's not how people use that drug (it's smoked right?), but I still have a picture in my head of little kid eating a spoonful of crack.

Mary Crack Head, coming to a theater near you!

A spoonfull of crack pot makes the sugar, go doooowwwn, the sugar, go dooowwwn, the sugar, go down. Oh a spoonfull of crack pot makes the sugar go down, in the most delightful waaaaayyyyy!

Man... that's going to be stuck in my head all day alongside my image of a kid eating crack like it's some new cereal.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Sugar Frosted Crack

I love YouTube. :D

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Boy, that's so wrong it's funny. :lol:

Dying_Soul93
Lostest Boy

Post by Dying_Soul93 »

Umm...Here's what i've been playing

-Just beat Tales of Symphonia (...For the 4th time >>;;; )
-Lunar: Dragon Song ( Stuck at the cathedral of althena >< )
-Lost in Blue
-Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (So...Addicting!!!)
-Sonic Heros (Can't get the last chaos emrald >< )
"Fate cannot be changed" -Neji Hyuuga

linkcj
Meribian Merchant

Post by linkcj »

I just finished .hack//GU vol.1.

.hack games are always pretty short ... blew through this thing in less than 24 hours. :?

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

I'm still waiting for Zelda. Hopefully, it won't be much longer. I have money down on it but not on Wii. If I don't get the Wii, I'll use my credit that is down on Zelda to either buy FF XII or Elite Beat Agents. Not sure which yet.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

My husband and I have been playing Okami and loving it... I'd been looking forward to it for at least a year and a half, ever since seeing a trailer and that you play as a wolf. Zelda's wolf aspect just seems like a ripoff after that. :P

He's also been playing FF12, which I suppose is OK. I'm not really getting into it myself but I'm more of a 2D person. I've been playing FF2 and just went through an immensely tedious, though fairly short, dungeon with way too many random battles that I'm way overlevelled for yet can't run away from. Oh well, I think I'm fairly close to the end. Not sure if I'll get FF3 after that or take a break from FF and play Golden Sun.

wildthehero
Lostest Boy

Post by wildthehero »

It's old school, but I'm currently loading up on some Unreal Tournament 2003
Who says you cant have your cake and eat it too!?!

red9_merchant
Student of Vane

Post by red9_merchant »

I'm never playing anything too interesting, and I always break away from that game to go play another for awhile, then come back. It's annoying. ._.

-Wild Arms (PS1)
-Xenosaga Episode I Reloaded (PS2)
-Tales of Phantasia (PS1)

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

I've started Final Fantasy XII, but haven't had much time to play it so far.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

wildthehero wrote:It's old school, but I'm currently loading up on some Unreal Tournament 2003

:lol:

I love how the definition of "old school" is changing. I recall it meaning 16-bit and before.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:
wildthehero wrote:It's old school, but I'm currently loading up on some Unreal Tournament 2003

:lol:

I love how the definition of "old school" is changing. I recall it meaning 16-bit and before.

Me too. It's weird how much gaming has changed in a few years. I know it's stupid, but I still expect to see used SNES games for sell at mall stores.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

The value of actually having a cartridge is going to skyrocket with things like the Wii VNC games.