jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

What's your favorite color...

Post by Spirit Icana »

...from the American Flag?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Blue. It's my favorite color already, so... yeah, it works. :D

Though, admittedly, the thought of running a campaign with all white colors would be kind of ingenius. Though the other side would then be able to tease them for wearing the colors of surrender. Hmmm...
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

What if I'm not American? What if I hate American infedels and have burned the flag in the past?

Hehe, thankfully I'm neither, but still :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

SSSFan
Red Dragon Priest
Location: in front of my computer, above my keyboard, at the lunarnet forum, in my house etc. etc.

Post by SSSFan »

Actually black is my fav color, but since that's not in the list I voted blue 'cause that's the most similar to black.

Zhirl
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zhirl »

red is closer to crimson...
but then there's white,
AHH THE WALLS THEY BLIND ME
Screw it Red
Curiosity killed the cat, white man brought it back.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

My favorite color is purple but it isn't on the list, so I voted blue. Technically I thought white wasn't a color. Isn't white considered to be a contrast? :oops:

Zhirl
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zhirl »

Monde Luna wrote:My favorite color is purple but it isn't on the list, so I voted blue. Technically I thought white wasn't a color. Isn't white considered to be a contrast? :oops:

I thought white and black weren't colors either, but forgot what the term was years back.
Curiosity killed the cat, white man brought it back.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Depends on what you think of color as. In one sense, white is the combination of all the different colors. In another, yes, it is a contrast, from lighter tints to darker shades of colors. But a contrast can also be a color, since... (now I'm going way on a limb, and feel free to shake me down) one can think of secondary colors as contrasts of varying degrees of primary colors, and such. And there's a contrast between white and black themselves.

And plus, there're crayons. Color is defined by the viewer. And the colorer. ;)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Sonic# wrote:Depends on what you think of color as. In one sense, white is the combination of all the different colors. In another, yes, it is a contrast, from lighter tints to darker shades of colors. But a contrast can also be a color, since... (now I'm going way on a limb, and feel free to shake me down) one can think of secondary colors as contrasts of varying degrees of primary colors, and such. And there's a contrast between white and black themselves.

And plus, there're crayons. Color is defined by the viewer. And the colorer. ;)

No I'm not going to shake you down. I'm going to agree with you. :P For some reason this was very interesting to me so I had to find the answer. Black and White are considered to be netural colors (they are part of the netural gray series) according to various websites dealing w/ color wheels.

White was defined by Dictionary.com as "The achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series. Although typically a response to maximum stimulation of the retina, the perception of white appears always to depend on contrast."

And black was defined as "The achromatic color value of minimum lightness or maximum darkness; the color of objects that absorb nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; one extreme of the neutral gray series, the opposite being white. Although strictly a response to zero stimulation of the retina, the perception of black appears to depend on contrast with surrounding color stimuli."

rubixspoly
Burg Farmer

Post by rubixspoly »

my favorite color is white yhea white it a cool looking color in my opion i like white the most cause it is a dual color

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Blue. It's the color of Lucia's hair. <3

...Actually it's black, but SHHHHHHHHHHHH! :wink:
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

love a riddle
Lostest Boy

Post by love a riddle »

I love white, but I often associate myself with black and blue.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Angelalex242 wrote:Blue. It's the color of Lucia's hair. <3

...Actually it's black, but SHHHHHHHHHHHH! :wink:

Which 'it'? Lucia's hair, or your favorite color? Because if the former, well, she was originally conceived as blonde, and only made blue-haired to connect to Luna/Althena.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Black is my favorite color, I was being silly for no apparent reason.

And I think she looks best bluehaired anyway, comparing the two of them.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'd say that too, but then, it's probably because we're used to it.

Blue is my favorite color as well, and always has been except for a brief stint of red when I had a crush on a girl in 4th grade and her favorite color was red. But yeah, blue is my fav. :P
-G1

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I voted for Blue.
But i also like Red.
(i talk of colors and Dragons)
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

osirus
Lyton Singer

Post by osirus »

blue is my favorite color