Which Mario girl(s) is/are your favorite(s)?

For any and all webpolls.

Which girl(s)?

Pauline
No votes
Peach
40%
Daisy
33%
Rosalina
27%

Total votes: 15

Klover
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Which Mario girl(s) is/are your favorite(s)?

Post by Klover »

Sorry for the Mario polls, I just thought the results of Mario polls would be rather interesting. >:3

On this poll, you can choose up to two votes. I don't mind admitting that the biggest reason I did this was because I couldn't choose between Daisy and Rosalina. :lol:

So, yeah, I chose Daisy and Rosalina. Both of them kick butt in MarioKart Wii.

Daisy is a tomboy (like myself), Daisy has Luigi (who is one of my favorite Mario characters). And she likes orange! Orange is one of my favorite colors. I love her voice, too, and she kicks butt on MarioKart Wii if she's on the Zip Zip bike.

The biggest reason why I like Rosalina is because she's so pretty. :3 Also, she has the least annoying voice among the Mario girls, in fact, I love her voice. If it were a bit higher, her voice would be nearly perfect for Lucia. Her dress isn't just a recolor of Peach's (well, Pauline's isn't either, but her dress is a bit ugly), and it's very pretty. Also, it's so cute when the Lumas call her "mama". So far, I really like her background story, too.

I like Pauline, because she was the original of the Mario girls, but to Rosalina and Daisy? Nah.

And the only game that Peach wasn't annoying in was Super Mario RPG. Honestly, does she secretly plan for Bowser capture her all of the time? And her voice... ugh. It gives me a headache...

What about you guys? :3
^What I think of Lunar.^

burn321
Lann Fisherman

Re: Which Mario girl(s) is/are your favorite(s)?

Post by burn321 »

I love peach too, she's such a bada** and boyish, and I think her and Luigi are such a cute couple! *fangirl mode*
"Lucia, I know you're not feeling very well......but I need to make sure that we're straight about something. Hiro is helping you out 'cause he's a nice guy, but he's ALL mine. Got that?"- Ruby

"What...what do you mean by that? I don't understand." - Lucia

"I mean you shouldn't get too close to Hiro, because you'd be setting yourself up for a fall." - Ruby

"Now I understand. You mean that Hiro tends to trip people who get too close. I will remember to walk several paces behind him in the future." - Lucia

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant! You're too dense to be a threat to me...let's just go!" - Ruby

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I don't really have strong opinion on any of them, but Daisy is my favorite. It bugs me that shes not in Super Luigi u (as far as i've seen anyways) or the other new Super Mario game that one with the cats. Her hair bugs me a little though.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Haha... is this really a thing that people think about?

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I didn't get introduced to Daisy until Mario Kart Double Dash happened. Since then she's become my go-to everytime I get to choose who I want to be. As for why I like her I'm just going to assume it's because she doesn't sport pink. It's like my least favorite color, and while it does grow a bit on me now, back then I was dead set against it. xD

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

The Boat Song
Saith Pirate

Post by The Boat Song »

Sorry to interrupt your Daisy Delirium, but Pichi-hime is best girl. :oops: