Semi-final #1: Xenobia & Laike vs Jean & Blade

Post by GhaleonOne »

Xenobia & Laike vs Jean & Blade
-G1

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Semi-final #1: Xenobia & Laike vs Jean & Blade

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

I go with Xenobia and Laike. Xenobia's more of a hard headed -Borgan-, so she won't go down easily giving the advatange against Jean and Laike is the -Dragon Diamond- with a sword and if its him in his Dragonmaster Prime, then he has magic, making it safe to say he would beat Blade.
Today is two days before the day after tomorrow.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I went with Jean.

A:She's sexier then Xenobia.
B:She has 5 attacks per round to Laike's 3.
C:She overcame physical and mental abuse by Lunn to become the strong, independent woman she is.
D:Xenobia died loving Ghaleon, who didn't give a crap about her.
E:Laike isn't even that badass for a level 99 character. At the same level, Alex has 5 attacks and much better stats.
F:Blade is irrelevant, really.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Irrelevant? Blade is irrelevant!?

Blade is a REAL MAN!

Blade is much better than Xenobia. Whereas Xenobia is defined entirely by her clinging on to Ghaleon, Blade is very much his own man. More than that, Xenobia's attraction is a one-sided one to someone who's manipulative and evil. Blade's attraction is to someone who's a strong and independent girl, and the one-sidedness is only due to their youth, not any sort of manipulative ends.

Blade clearly outdoes Xenobia.
And Jean vs Laike? I'd have to give it to Jean. Laike is a has-been. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I have yet to determine what twisted logic runs this tournament. How is Xenobia becoming a damn FINALIST of all things? Cause she's winning here...
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

For me, it's that I like both characters, not just Xenobia. With Jean and Blade, I like Jean, and am neutral about Blade. If it were Xenobia v. Jean or Laike v. Jean, I'd vote Jean. (Well, I'd have to pause and think in the second case, but I'd probably vote Jean.)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time