Hiro and Titus vs Jessica & Damon

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hiro and Titus vs Jessica & Damon
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Re: Hiro and Titus vs Jessica & Damon

Post by Angelalex242 »

He's the last male lead left! Dragonmaster Alex has already fallen, and Jian wasn't an issue to begin with. Preserve the last of the male leads! Male leads are too big to fail, so don't force a government bailout.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Hiro all the way.

How can you vote for a girl who degrades herself like this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prsy5ZCKjAM

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Uh, WD? I appreciate the help and all, but that's gonna get Jess more votes, not less. ;)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's degrading to take a bath? There you go, blaming the victim, not the people spying on the victim. Compare Hiro, who not only took a bath, but spied on Lucia doing so.

And arguing in favor of male leads is not about to convince me. Same old same old.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Ah, but Hiro wields the power of humanity! With that, anything becomes possible! Hiro kicked the crap out of the Star Dragon himself in single combat, just to see his love again after she ditched him and went home to sleep in a crystal! How can you not vote for a man with such dedication to family values? Indeed, he gave up EVERY OTHER LIVING HUMAN BEING ALIVE to be with Lucia. Which is a sentiment I completely sympathize with, might I add.

(And I'm not about to blame the man for staring at Lucia nekkid. I'd do the same, as any sane person would know.)

Also, if I don't pick up a win either here or with Mia, I'm not gonna have a single team that got out of the second round. My best team already lost.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Forget all the rest. No one surpasses the Keeper of Knowledge! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Alunissage wrote:It's degrading to take a bath? There you go, blaming the victim, not the people spying on the victim. Compare Hiro, who not only took a bath, but spied on Lucia doing so.

And arguing in favor of male leads is not about to convince me. Same old same old.
Same old, same old?? I'm not sexist. I voted for Jean over Leo! And Luna over Ghaleon! I just like Hiro a lot.. It was just a joke anyway. I didn't mean anything by it.

I'm the least sexist male ever. I have 3 older sisters that would kill me if I ever showed any sign of it.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

WD RPG WD wrote:Hiro all the way.

How can you vote for a girl who degrades herself like this!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prsy5ZCKjAM
It's just like that time you could see John Kerry's daughter's nipples through her shirt (or was it a nipple slip?). How dare she degrade herself by having nipples! (That almost sounds Colbert-esque. It actually may be a Colbert quote.)

Anyway, the responses to that video are hilarious. The first comment may be one of my favorite youtube comments of all time.
"Thank Christ its a chick this time... it is a girl right?"

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

The "same old same old" was in response to Angelalex's post about male leads, not yours about Jessica. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

The fact that other people would spy on someone taking a bath does not make it any more acceptable to do so. :roll:

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I dunno. The sight of Lucia nekkid may have helped Hiro make the momentous decision to leave all of Lunar behind for the love of a woman. It can be...VERY inspirational, yes.

At least, I would've been quite inspired, yes.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

The longer this Character Battle last, the more I am finding that the supporting characters have a lot of impact in my decisions. <3 Damon

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

The longer this Character Battle last, the more I am finding that the supporting characters have a lot of impact in my decisions. <3 Damon
Same here. For me, it's an easier way than trying to decide between two characters I really like.

Though, in this case I like Jessica better than Hiro. Liking Damon a whole bunch is a bonus. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Sonic# wrote: Same here. For me, it's an easier way than trying to decide between two characters I really like.
Though, in this case I like Jessica better than Hiro. Liking Damon a whole bunch is a bonus. ^_^
I like Jessica better than Hiro too, Hiro was actually one of my least favorite characters in EB. I should probably clarify and say that I still like hiro. :)