Quark / Lena (MS) vs Mel/Ramus

Post by GhaleonOne »

Quark / Lena (MS) vs Mel/Ramus
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Re: Quark / Lena (MS) vs Mel/Ramus

Post by Angelalex242 »

Mel, a leader who's kept the crime rate in Meribia down by popping people's tiny little heads off their twiggy little necks and mounting them on his trophy wall.

Ramus, a master business leader who created the 'tunnels of terror' full of purring ghosts.

An easy choice :)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I'm biased towards MS characters. But... Alex brings up a good point. Mel/Ramus is really the party of Meribia, and they make a good combo. Security and prosperity from Black Rose Street to Main Street. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Mel/Ramus all the way! Former pirates make great mayors, and former treasurehunters make great business leaders.They can build prosperity; all Quark can do is make Dragon Diamonds.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I voted Quark/Lena, but I don't actually remember my reason. I think the two pairs were fairly even for me. I kind of like Lena, but I suspect that if I'd played more of the game she'd get on my nerves quite a bit.

(I often think of a line from something MS-related, probably a manga, when watching my smallest kitty, Moonstone, eat: "Where does she PUT it all??" She's as much smaller than my other cats as Lena is smaller than Elie and Senia, and as fond of, even aggressive regarding, food as Lena is.)