Zophar & Fresca
61%

Total votes: 23

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Round 1: Lucia (EB) / Gad (DS) vs Zophar/Fresca

Post by Angelalex242 »

Gad really isn't the problem. Everyone knew going in the extremely weak Tier 4s were going to be paired with the tier 1s. And among the Tier 4s, Gad is one of the stronger choices. He was basically unavoidable in Dragon Song. If Jian wanted money, you HAD to deal with him. You can't possibly not know who Gad is if you played the game.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

This poll isn't over yet. I'm sorely tempted to ask my loyal people to actually register on the boards, even though the series doesn't actually interest them that much, and they'd mainly be doing it out of loyalty to me.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I hope your being sarcastic. This is just for fun. Is it really somthing worth trying to cheat for?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

WD RPG WD wrote:I hope your being sarcastic. This is just for fun. Is it really somthing worth trying to cheat for?
Well, in all fairness it's not really cheating. I don't mind. But, given the fact that registrations are still manually activated, it might take an extra day for all of them to log on and vote. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Well, and that's why I posted on the main site and the boards to get your registration in if you want to vote, knowing the likely scenario of someone trying to get people to register last minute. I know I don't have time to sit around every hour activating accounts, and I highly doubt Kiz does either.

Still, big upsets here. I am wondering if the boards are heavily SS-favored though. It's always seemed that way to me.
-G1

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

GhaleonOne wrote: Still, big upsets here. I am wondering if the boards are heavily SS-favored though. It's always seemed that way to me.
Generally I favor SS characters, there is something special about them. Although I do have a fondness for Ruby, Ronfar, and Lemina. I don't really care for DS characters because the game was such a dissapointment and I've never played MS.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I favor SS characters. SSSC was the first Lunar game I played and it has a special place in my heart. I grew up with it, so the characters mean a lot to me. And to be honest, I never really liked Lucia. When I played EBC for the first time in middle school, it took a long time for me to warm up to the characters. I missed the original cast so bad and felt like Lucia and Hiro were just some poor replacements for Luna and Alex. :( (Thus I took to Nall, he being a familiar face from the first game and a character I liked.) Of course now I know they're not replacements, but personalities of their own.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

I personally prefer EB characters over SS. Hiro is twice as intresting as alex. Jean is the best sidekick female and Ronfar the best sidekick male. Villians are equal.

BTW, the first big upset seems finis!