Who's your favorite Character from "The Office"?

For any and all webpolls.

Who's your favorite character from "The Office"?

Michael
No votes
Dwight
100%
Jim
No votes
Pam
No votes
Andy
No votes
Angela
No votes
Jan
No votes
Stanley
No votes
Meredith
No votes
Phyllis
No votes
Roy
No votes
Kevin
No votes
Oscar
No votes
Kelly
No votes
Ryan
No votes
Toby
No votes
Darryl
No votes
Creed
No votes

Total votes: 1

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Who's your favorite Character from "The Office"?

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Do any of you guys like "The Office"? If so, who's your favorite character? As you can tell from my signature Dwight is obviously my favorite.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Who's your favorite Character from "The Office"?

Post by Werefrog »

I'm going to have to abstain from voting because I like too many of them and can't choose just one. I'm a huge fan of Dwight, but I only like him due to his encounters with Jim. Michael is funny a horribly awkward way. Pam and Jim make a cute couple, and I'm glad that the "will they won't they" aspect of the show is over (hopefully).

I love your sig, btw. I just saw the episode where Dwight said the deer line. It might have even been the first time I had seen.

The segment when Jim dressed as Dwight was classic.

AlexHiro4
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Who's your favorite Character from "The Office"?

Post by AlexHiro4 »

Werefrog wrote:I'm going to have to abstain from voting because I like too many of them and can't choose just one. I'm a huge fan of Dwight, but I only like him due to his encounters with Jim. Michael is funny a horribly awkward way. Pam and Jim make a cute couple, and I'm glad that the "will they won't they" aspect of the show is over (hopefully).

I love your sig, btw. I just saw the episode where Dwight said the deer line. It might have even been the first time I had seen.

The segment when Jim dressed as Dwight was classic.
I understand completely. If it wasn't for the fact that Dwight ALWAYS cracks me up I'd feel the exact same way as you do. Maybe I should have added an "I like too many of them to choose" option. You mentioned Michael being funny in a horribly awkward way...that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year! Holy crap, 90% of the time he talks I bury my face in my hands out of embarassment. I like him, but it's almost painful to watch him too. Lol. I'm also really glad that the whole "will they or won't they" Jim and Pam stuff is over. It took too much out of me! Oh, and thanks for the comment on my signature. Nobody had said anything until you did, so I was starting to think that Lunar fans didn't like The Office.
Dwight: "One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at hiding than they are...at vision."