Lunar: Eternal Sapphire Characters

For any and all webpolls.

Which Character Design Do You Like Most?

Jack
6%
Maria
29%
Luther
6%
Amon
24%
Astaroth
24%
Alek
12%

Total votes: 17

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar: Eternal Sapphire Characters

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi all,

I already have a similiar poll on my deviantart account, but since I think more of you have been exposed to the project so far, that I could ask you all your opinions.

For now, since quite a few characters haven't been fleshed out I'm not going to ask who you like best. Instead I'd like to know who you like best based on appearence alone.

So, if you don't mind, please take a look at the characters below and let me know which one you like best:

JACK
MARIA
LUTHER
AMON
ASTAROTH
ALEK

Clicking on the pictures will take you to a larger version of the picture.

Also, please feel free to comment here on what you think of any/all of them. If there's something you don't like, definitely please feel free to let me know. Whatever I do right I want to keep doing, and if I'm doing something wrong, I'd like to improve.

One last thing, I wasn't sure if this could go in the Arts section or since it's mainly a poll if it should go here. Sorry if it's in the wrong place ^^;

Take care now everyone :)

lucia24
Student of Vane

Post by lucia24 »

I liked Astaroth because i like the way he looks plus he looks like the vampire guy from Hellsing. :D

"Even if a day should go by when I don't say I love you,
May never a moment go by without you knowing I do."

Rlfhst2000
Nanza Bandit

Post by Rlfhst2000 »

Astaroth looks insane. I like it. :D

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Hard to decide. It's hard to pick out one character that I like since I made them. But if I had to pick one it would either be Luther, Jack, or Astaroth.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Astaroth and Amon look as though they could develop quite well as characters so it's hard to pick a favorite without seeing them in action. I like Amon based on looks alone. I dig the hair.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

I really like Maria and Alek. Is Maria a vane student by any chance XD? (Haven't watched the flash yet) Me likey Vane! And Alek looks like a really cool villian to me, crazy yet some funny faces :D

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Thanks for replying everyone :)

It's neat to see which characters stand out and whatnot. I think as the series progresses that may change and I'll probably post a poll after a couple more episodes.

I do believe that Astaroth will have the first actual speaking part. Though I'm not sure if it's during his cutscene or not, I'll leave that to Zophar to answer :D That's the neat thing about working on this project... though I'm doing the art, I'm not privvy to the entire story and so I can still enjoy watching it play out :D

Again, thanks a lot for your responses! I look forward to hearing what you think at any time, if you haven't already please stop by to chat about TES in its thread in the Arts section: Lunar: Eternal Sapphire

Thanks and take care :D

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Actually it is Alek that has the first speaking line. It takes place in the beginning of that episode. Astaroth's speaking part is right before his cutscene and then after.

To answer your question RadicalAusa, Maria is actually a priestess. But there will be a character from Vane who is going to join the party. Probably in Episode VII.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

Zophar wrote:Actually it is Alek that has the first speaking line. It takes place in the beginning of that episode. Astaroth's speaking part is right before his cutscene and then after.

To answer your question RadicalAusa, Maria is actually a priestess. But there will be a character from Vane who is going to join the party. Probably in Episode VII.

Oooh, I see. Thank you for clearing that up for me. The curly hair and the Vane kerchief threw me off.

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

They all look really nice, but in my opinion both Jack and Luther need a bit more pizzaz, something to make them stand out.
Either way, the expressions look great, particularily Maria's.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I like Amon for the designs on his face. Very intricate! Although, each character is very unique. I'm jealous of your creativity and art skills! xD But yes, my vote goes to Amon. :D Is he a mazoku?
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Thanks a lot for more feedback :D

I actually don't have a full body design for Jack worked out just yet, but I will sometime soon. He make lack some pizzaz because he comes from such a small/simple town and his attire reflects that, but I'll still see what I can do :) Also, maybe at some point the character will change their clothes -- I doubt they will since Zophar hasn't mentioned it, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen I suppose :) Thanks again!

Oh another Amon fan! Heee... I would hafta say I like Amon myself as well. I like Asta and the rest of the characters, but I can't resist tanned white-haired dudes ;p His tatts were actually something I added last since he's a magic user and tatts obviously tend to mean the person has some magic ability... although I get the impression that Amon is gonna be one powerful mutha! xp But that's all I'm gonna say... mainly because I really don't know what's going to happen next - lol :p

Thanks again everyone :)

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Characters changing clothes... maybe one of them will, maybe one of them won't. You will just have to wait and see... :P

Wow, Amon is becoming quite the popular character...

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

So how long until you get the train on the tracks for episode 4?

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

It's going to be a little while longer. There have been a few delays and set backs but we are currently working on Episode IV. I hope it will be done by the end of this week but there is no promising anything. It might be a little later.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi all! Now that episode 4 has been released do you see your opinions changing or staying the same? :D

Amethi
Pao Hunter

Post by Amethi »

I like Luther ^^; I dunno. I'm weird.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Why would you think it's weird to like Luther? :p He's funny and so far pretty darn likeable :D Thanks for your feedback! ^_^b

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

PrettyGirlJean wrote:Hi all! Now that episode 4 has been released do you see your opinions changing or staying the same? :D

I still like Amon best! xD
But I can't wait to see Lamia!!! *0*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Nina
Lann Fisherman

Post by Nina »

I absolutely LOVE how Maria, Luther, Amon, and Astaroth look!! Maria has really gorgeous hair, I love how you made it, and that she had brown hair and blue eyes, for some reason I don't often see that mix in RPGs and stuff usually, she's uber-gorgeous. I love Luther's green hair, for some reason I just find that really cool. xD Amon is a total silver-haired bishie, while Astaroth has a really 'hot goth' look to him. xD