Favorite or non-favorite Lunar 1&2 Bosses

For any and all webpolls.
Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Zophar »

Zophar Final Form. Even though I had good stats and was at a good level I still had a hard time beating him. It took nearly 20 minutes to beat him into the ground.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

I really hate the Blue Sprire in general.

I've gone through it like 15 times due to the fact that I have a tendancy to get annoyed at a game and leave it alone for monthes, then I forget the story and haveta redo it.

>.< Other than that, I hated the Bronze Dogs, because I was underleveled and there was no way to go back and level up >.<!!!

AlasdairPalemoon
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AlasdairPalemoon »

Hm, probably my favorite fights in the series were with the last bosses, and with the Sentry from EB (They excluded it from EBC, for some reason). The latter because I thought he had cool moves at the time ^^

Non-Favorite: Definitely Borgan in EB. Always dreaded that point in the game.
"The wisest mind has yet something to learn." - George Santayana

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I had the same problem as CoePSX, but for a different reason I think.

I used Gameshark on my file. :roll:

I realized quite a ways into the game that I had missed several bromides, and at the time I didn't think I'd ever play again so I wanted to see them all. So, I booted up my gameshark to get them...

...foolishly, I thought the Ocarina was useless besides being able to play music, so I copied over it with a Bromide.

Needless to say, I was doubly miffed when it came time to use it because I had lost my gameshark at that point and couldn't shark the ocarina back in.

So I had to restart. :oops: I did, however, get all of the Bromides legitimately in the replay. :P

EDIT: Er, on the ACTUAL topic... :roll:

SSSC:

Favorite = Nash. At that point in the game, I was quite in the mood to give Nash a serious thrashing, so I enjoyed every minute of it!
Least Favorite = The dragon in the Meribian sewers. I just...wasn't prepared, and got my own serious thrashing multiple times.

EBC:

Favorite = Zophar, easily. It just felt very...epic. Moreso than Ghaleon did in SSSC.
Least Favorite = Fake Althena. I just...was so uninterested in her. I didn't even dislike her enough to enjoy killing her. I just...meh.

Difficulty-wise, probably the Yetti or whatever it was. Another case of being unprepared, and getting thrashed over and over and over..
- Mike

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

I guess my favorite LUNAR boss would be Xenobia from TSS. It's because we finally see the real her, and she gets the royal thrashing she so richly deserved. And at that point, she was really overmatched, which showed how badly she underestimated them. I got a real sense of justice by taking her down.

Least favorite, all from EB: Lunn, Borgan, and Omni-Zophar. I couldn't stand the Chameleon move Lunn does, not to mention counteract it. Took me more than a few tries to beat him. Borgan is even nastier, especially if he gets a preemptive attack. Then it's virtually impossible to beat him. Omni-Zophar, he's definitely the worst. It's so long, and one time he wiped out my whole party with Hell Wave, and I thought my party was safe. Boy was I wrong. :x Yes, very aggravating, but very satisfying when they're beaten. :D

Chrono Trigger
Meribian Merchant

Post by Chrono Trigger »

Lunar: SSSC

Hardest: Spark Mash, this really was hard for me because i ran out of resources at this point in the game.
Easiest: Magic Masher, pretty easy, Nash wasn't hard at all to defeat.

Lunar 2: EBC

Hardest: Black Fiend, incredibly hard, he could kill the entire party and he was strong against regular attacks and poe sword.
Easiest: Guardian, i got to Lv13 and 14 so i used shatter attack which made the guardian do only 1 damage, LOL! Never was a fight that easy :P
Now Playing: Seiken Densetsu 3 || Favourite RPG: Chrono Trigger || Favourite Lunar Character: Kyle (SSSC) ||

Deathblood
Student of Vane
Location: In survitude to The Reapers and about to kill Commander Shepard

Re: Favorite or non-favorite Lunar 1&2 Bosses

Post by Deathblood »

My least favorite? That one's easy. The dragon in the sewers in Lunar 1. It took me forever. Most fun was The Dark Emporer in Lunar 1. That was really fun to be able to use all my strongest attacks without over-killing the enemy inbetween attacks. It was awsome. Of course I had to resurect a lot, but it was definetly worth it.
Ways of death comes in many shapes. But there are only a few shapes of death itself.[/i]