Mississippi/Mississippians

For any and all webpolls.

What do you think of Mississippi/Mississippians?

Coolest people on Earth
19%
Country hicks
13%
Aren't sure
69%
Uneducated people that don't know a thing about Lunar
No votes

Total votes: 16

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Aquaignis »

We as in NextGen., and Dragonlord911, and ...
well, I don't know of anyone else that does.

So what's it matter? I should have put this:
We like Lunar here. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahha(gasps)haha(coughs)hahaha(coughs)ha...ha...ha...haaaaaaa(collapses on floor)........
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

You all (ya'll) should really come to the Railroad Festival. It's fun, considering how little happens here. You need to come here and breathe in all of the culture...*sniffs*...*coughs*... Also the smoke from about 2/3rds of the population... Lol.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Dragonlord911 wrote:You all (ya'll)

It's actually spelled y'all. But I would consider going to that festival, but there's no way I can get out of college for it. It's pretty cool that you guys have town festivals. Even though I come from a small town, we don't really do those things anymore.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Mississippi, or atleast northeast miss., is improving. We are in the first part of Miss. to have an Advanced Learning Center. That counts for something.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

NextGenerationLunarFan wrote:Mississippi, or atleast northeast miss., is improving. We are in the first part of Miss. to have an Advanced Learning Center. That counts for something.

What's an Advanced Learning Center? It could mean just about anything. I bet it's more hype than anything.

DeathBeforeDenial
Dragonmaster

Post by DeathBeforeDenial »

I've got some family there, but I've never been so I can't say with any degree of certainty.

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

What's an Advanced Learning Center? It could mean just about anything. I bet it's more hype than anything.

Not reallly. It offers higher classes for our 2-A and 3-A schools. Advanced Learning Center is just its name. It offers classes like Honors English and AP classes for all subjects. It was rumored to have Latin, but that turned out to be false. It gives an opportunity for the students with the higher grades and want to learn to be with students from other county schools like them. It is a fast-paced higher learning facility for High-School students. I myself am taking four classes there next school year. The 2006-2007 school year will be the first year for the ACL.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Hey y'all. I have been gone for a little while for... Personal reasons. * looks over shoulder * :shock: Anyway, I happen to be taking three classes over there. Unlike NextGen, I have already taken Spanish I. I am taking Honors English, Spanish II, and Art History. * breaks sign that says Freshman and hangs sign that says Sophmore * Great Day. :lol:
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Post by Werefrog »

Heh... I remember when I cared about whether I was a freshman or a sophomore. Seems like a really long time ago now. It was truly a simpler time.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, I kinda missed it entirely...my junior high and senior high were 3 years apiece, so 9th grade was my last year of jr high. My high school didn't go four-year until my senior year. That kind of sucked, actually, because that meant that that year we got an influx of both 9th and 10th graders and they didn't have the incentive to grow up and quit being idiots that they normally would in high school because the sophs weren't cowed by being the youngest people there and the freshies still had the same sophs right ahead of them and it didn't feel different enough. Not to mention that there were just plain too many people, of course, compared to what it had been.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Now that I think about it, I am going to miss High School. Not the getting up early, hour long bus rides, disgusting lunches, and evil teachers from beyond, but I'll miss break with my friends and school functions. Graduation will harber some very mixed feelings. (Sighs) Another year down, three more to go. Then college will give forth to four more years.
Eragon

Deathblood
Student of Vane
Location: In survitude to The Reapers and about to kill Commander Shepard

Re: Mississippi/Mississippians

Post by Deathblood »

Well I'm from Mississippi so I had to say my people are the collest people on earth. And also I know a thing or 2 about Lunar so I would beat the crud out of anybody who said the last choice! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!! :) lol
Ways of death comes in many shapes. But there are only a few shapes of death itself.[/i]