47%
Lucia
53%

Total votes: 49

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:I doubt Hiro would have gotten much farther than "she's beautiful" had Lucia remained powerful. Eventually it would dawn on him that she could utterly obliterate him and his interest would shrivel. Hiro takes care of Lucia after she's cursed because she's hurt, but also because that's the only way he can feel comfortable relating to her, with her temporarily powerless and dependent. Therefore, I'm inclined to agree that she would not have acquired human emotions very quickly had she not been cursed, because Hiro would not have had warmth toward her.
Would've been lousy for Zophar, too, while he was at it. Lucia would just use Althena's power, destroy everything, then return to the Blue Star to wait a few thousand more years. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Lucia is just a stronger character whom you really feel for. Even with her added content in SSC, you never get the sense from Luna that she's there to kick some booty whereas Lucia is all about meeting out the innumerable and harsh kickings of arse. So, really, I gotta go for Lucia.

But then, she always had an advantage with me as I always get moist for hot girls in uniforms.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Luna can sing for me any day! ^^
-Nobi

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Re:

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

Jenner wrote:Lucia is just a stronger character whom you really feel for. Even with her added content in SSC, you never get the sense from Luna that she's there to kick some booty whereas Lucia is all about meeting out the innumerable and harsh kickings of arse. So, really, I gotta go for Lucia.

But then, she always had an advantage with me as I always get moist for hot girls in uniforms.

this post is hot