46%
Alex
54%

Total votes: 61

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Mei Ling »

The Official EB Hiro's Alex VS Hiro mock battle!

Alex: I mock you!

Hiro: So? I mock you back!!!

...*bricked*

~~*~~
Argh, I have to choose?! D:

Okay, let's see here...

Alex is preety quiet. Less Dialogue and such. At least he has a cool orcaina. Hiro is a bit opposite of Alex. Nice personality and all. With a cute tatoo. ^^

And both of their voice acting is nice, but Alex's Dragonmaster's voice when he goes "HRRAGH!" is quite nice. Well acted.

...So, I decided to simply choose and I choose Hiro. ^^
Lucia siggy~

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I can't stand whenever Dragonmaster Alex uses magic. It sound like he's having a supreme dificulty inhaling while yelling.:lol:
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

"Alex looks like the Dragonmaster outfit is chocking his neck."
-My friend.

I find it cool, though. ^^
Lucia siggy~

rounin
Meryod Yokel

Post by rounin »

So this is my first post, and my vote here is for Alex of course cuz I really enjoyed the story of becoming dragonmaster.. However if I had to choose between Luna and Lucia it definitely would be Lucia.. She's so cute and lovely.. :]

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

rounin wrote:So this is my first post, and my vote here is for Alex of course cuz I really enjoyed the story of becoming dragonmaster.. However if I had to choose between Luna and Lucia it definitely would be Lucia.. She's so cute and lovely.. :]

...I really like your signature. {^^}

Anyway, right now since I'm just re-playing the original (Sega CD) Lunars back-to-back, I definitely like Hiro and Lucia more on all counts than Alex and Luna. Not to say that all aren't great. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

rounin
Meryod Yokel

Post by rounin »

Anyway, right now since I'm just re-playing the original (Sega CD) Lunars back-to-back, I definitely like Hiro and Lucia more on all counts than Alex and Luna. Not to say that all aren't great.

I've just installed windows only to play Lunar: EB again on VGS emulator, cuz the music sounds horrible in epsx on linux ... :] :] .. Hmm and I have to get the manga in some way..
I want to play all the game to watch final AMV once again with satisfaction :]

And within your warm embrace,
My heart will find a place,
Even from afar,
Our love forever shall be destiny.

lucia24
Student of Vane

Post by lucia24 »

i'm going with hiro.. :D

"Even if a day should go by when I don't say I love you,
May never a moment go by without you knowing I do."

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Write-in vote: Jian!

*Runs from the angry mob*

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

You better run traitor *shakes fist*

Haha j/k

I chose Alex. I always felt like I could connect more with not just him but all of the TSS characters. EB was great, and Hiro was cool and all, but I always felt that he was more attracted to Lucia than really in love with her. I know, he went through hell to save her so I'm sure he did have feelings for her, but I don't know, I just felt like Alex was more sincere. Maybe that makes me crazy for thinking so, but ah well :p

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

I choose Alex, just because hes quiet doesn't mean he isn't as involved in the other characters as Hiro. Alex had one thing on his mind the whole game, saving Luna. Maybe thats the reason he wasn't as talkative as Hiro. I know when I get invloved in something, I usually just focus on it until its completed. Part of EBC was Hiro taking Lucia to Pentagulia.
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

I havent play the 1st one I have to go with Hiro

YoshiMars
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by YoshiMars »

I felt that Alex deserved my vote. I really found that I was more attached to the characters in SSSC than EBC... though that could have just been me. I know poor Alex got the short end of the stick when it came to dialog, but actions speak rather loud, you know? Not that Hiro wasn't a good guy... I guess SSSC still had me.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

Hiro because he was just a volunteer, Alex seemed to be drawn into becoming the Dragonmaster...almost as if he were chosen.

But mainly because the love story between Lucia and Hiro just drew me in completely.

Zalbag
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Zalbag »

Alex for me,

Hiro didn't drag me into EBC it was White Knight Leo!! and um...his hawt sister (rawr)

lol

Anyways I like SSSC because of the story line, only if I could explain it all, but it would take too much time to write it, but Alex def.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

rounin wrote:I've just installed windows only to play Lunar: EB again on VGS emulator, cuz the music sounds horrible in epsx on linux ... :] :] .. Hmm and I have to get the manga in some way..
I want to play all the game to watch final AMV once again with satisfaction :]

I never got back to responding to this. Anyway, the EB Manga is the next thing on my list for translation. Unfortunately, it is rather rushed: it's only one volume to tell the entire story of Eternal Blue, and they had to cut out a lot of notable elements. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I absolutely hate picking favorites. Whether favorite game or favorite character. :?

I voted for Hiro simply because I felt like it. :roll: I just think Hiro had more makings of a Dragonmaster than Alex did, to be honest, and I personally enjoyed watching him fall in love with Lucia. (As opposed to Alex and Luna, where I picked up more of a "realizing what I already felt" kind of thing.)
- Mike

Hirohiigo Togashi
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Hirohiigo Togashi »

I wanted to pick both so bad, and I wanted to rip my hair out for picking Hiro over Alex, even though I do like Hiro more. I dunno, I guess the whole telling of Hiro's personality instead of the player imagining his personality made me feel like I knew him more.

...that and coincidentally I share a nickname with him. :D

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

I have to say Hiro just mostly because he actually had the ability to speak instead of ...... all the time

Mag
Lostest Boy

Post by Mag »

Personally, the story in Eternal Blue moves me more than the one in Silver Star. Now I'm not saying I like either one more than the other, just that I tend to get involved more in EB.

Hiro starts out as a teenage kid like any other; does things he parents disapprove of and takes stupid risks. It's only when there is a need that he becomes stronger, both physically and mentally. He doesn't spend his childhood dreaming about winning the Super Bowl like Alex, he spends it in search of knowledge and that something out there that will make him a better person.

I chose Hiro, because I think his character develops far more than Alex's does.
WD isn't really out of business, it's just sleeping. Yeah, that's it. Sleeping...

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

NOOOOOOO! For the longest time it was a tie, then Alex pulled the lead, and now Hiro is winning! Bad timing to run out of friendship rings I tell ya. :evil:

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."